Search results for query: *

1. Appreciate›Reciprocate

PS4 Hollow/Corruption spread question/help ?

The corruption/hallow will spead at the fastest rate if you have defeated the 3 mech bosses in hard mode on a small world. No further, as Plantera slows it again. All the stuff that can't be corrupted/hallowed you want to destroy, so getting rid of ash, snow, dirt, clay, mud, silt/slush...
  2. Appreciate›Reciprocate

Xbox One Pointing out a couple bugs

I'm pretty sure you have to press X or A on YOURSELF in the full screen map to tp to them.
  3. Appreciate›Reciprocate

PS4 Legacy world overwritten by multiplayer host.

I noticed after having the world in my list, I couldn't create ANY characters or worlds without the game soft locking. Please do not keep an overwritten world. Your original save might still be salvageable though. Once I deleted the world I created a character, it worked and sent me to the...
  4. Appreciate›Reciprocate

At first I had thought they had put some dead zone on it, but then I looked closer at a...

At first I had thought they had put some dead zone on it, but then I looked closer at a recording and saw that the aim was sluggish to take my inputs.
  5. Appreciate›Reciprocate

I noticed as soon as I got on 1.3, which was directly after playing 1.2. My aim wouldn't...

I noticed as soon as I got on 1.3, which was directly after playing 1.2. My aim wouldn't magically become sub par.
  6. Appreciate›Reciprocate

I hope in the next update they'll get rid of the input lag on the aim and movements. I've been...

I hope in the next update they'll get rid of the input lag on the aim and movements. I've been playing for years and now they're imprecise.
  7. Appreciate›Reciprocate

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

It has not, this is from the first day and this is from about and hour ago. I haven't had too many issues viewing inventory because I play fully zoomed out. Also helps that I sit around 3 1/2 feet away from my television.
  8. Appreciate›Reciprocate

PS4 Legacy world overwritten by multiplayer host.

This exact thing happened to me! The world actually saves what I explored of my friends world, and since I had a "network error" so early on I have an empty shell of a world with a big rectangle for spawn. I want to delete it. Might corrupt other saves or something. Thing is, it's so empty (no...
  9. Appreciate›Reciprocate

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

@Loki Hey I got those as well, recorded right from the capture! (Dyes causing projectiles and pets to become invisible to everyone) (names before the update.) (Names become unoriginal when you convert legacy worlds. Don't worry, they get names again once they respawn.) I found this bug...
  10. Appreciate›Reciprocate

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

This update has made the most changes to the game I believe we will ever get! (Great changes at that) Of course I will missnot really the older version as that is what I had to work with for a solid 5 years! I'm hopeful that the community builds up again with this update, a lot of people...
  11. Appreciate›Reciprocate

Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest Winners Announcement

Congrats on the winners! They did wonderfully! I'm glad I entered my first TCF contest, I was surprised with myself, but these people deserve what they got! :D I am very encouraged to use the new blocks and features 1.3 has to offer! :joy:
  12. Appreciate›Reciprocate

Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest!

Everyone who entered did great! I can appreciate all of the entries for their hardships! :D
  13. Appreciate›Reciprocate

Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest Submission Thread

My Category: In-game creations [/Spoiler] Really down to the wire on this one. Do mind that I didn't discover the competition until the 17th, then started on the 21st. I've never seen anyone talk about the dungeon bricks having the skulls, or the eyes, or even the mandables... Thought it was a...
  14. Appreciate›Reciprocate

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

I joined it! With this timing I was hoping to be the first member other than the owner, but I'm not. Can't wait to see who joins. ;)
  15. Appreciate›Reciprocate

PS4 Looking for banners.

I would "help" you obtain these banners but for the time being I do not have PSPlus. I can provide advice on how to obtain them though, as I spent the time to get them myself. Please read the bottom before farming, it might come as useful information. There are 10 banners, each coming from their...
  16. Appreciate›Reciprocate

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

I recall suggesting this in the twitch chat, I'm glad the tracks stayed in. If the Space and Ocean themes are going to alternate, does that mean we get separate music boxes for each track like the underground and Overworld tracks? If so would the console release themes be the "Alternates" or...
  17. Appreciate›Reciprocate

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

If you wish to watch the stream again you just need to go to their profile TerrariaOfficial and look for last broadcast. All they did was fly around answering a couple questions, and watch me build a MoonLord pixel art. :)
  18. Appreciate›Reciprocate

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

I believe PC has a character limit of 1,000, which console most likely won't have. A couple twitch streams ago they showed off the character select screen, which I have an image of. Thank goodness it's more than 5. :)
  19. Appreciate›Reciprocate

1.3 was the biggest update, not only in terms of content, but in the amount of new or old people...

1.3 was the biggest update, not only in terms of content, but in the amount of new or old people it drew in to experience this wonderful game! 1.3 going to affect the consoles in the same way!
  20. Appreciate›Reciprocate

PS3 & PS4 Saved Data Request

It is not possible to distribute Xbox Terraria's saved data within the confines of the terms of service. I'm assuming they are using only their own saves for that matter.
Back
Top Bottom