Search results for query: *

1. moonlordcultist66

cool.

cool.
  2. moonlordcultist66

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Terraria 1.4 Update - Plumbing, Martians, and Spacemen, Oh my!

That does sound cool. But, dimensions would take FOREVER to make.
  3. moonlordcultist66

what is your thumbnail supposed to be? It reminds me of a combination between a fairy, purple...

what is your thumbnail supposed to be? It reminds me of a combination between a fairy, purple guy from FNAF, and the sun.
  4. moonlordcultist66

Terraria 50% Off During Steam Summer Sale!

none of my friends have steam. one wants to tho
  5. moonlordcultist66

Terraria 50% Off During Steam Summer Sale!

if only i didnt on terraria PC edition
  6. moonlordcultist66

that was only a demo... the real one: I just viewed myself on the online members list viewing...

that was only a demo... the real one: I just viewed myself on the online members list viewing myself while viewing myself while viewing myself while viewing myself while viewing myself while viewing myself while viewing myself while viewing myself while viewing myself while viewing myself. Wow...
  7. moonlordcultist66

I just viewed myself on the online members list viewing myself while viewing myself while...

I just viewed myself on the online members list viewing myself while viewing myself while viewing myself. Wow that is one tongue twister...
  8. moonlordcultist66

I can't scream for ice cream I just had an ice cream sandwhich

I can't scream for ice cream I just had an ice cream sandwhich
  9. moonlordcultist66

lol

lol
  10. moonlordcultist66

I would do Castle Crashers because it like a side scroller combat with tons of "MLG combos"...

I would do Castle Crashers because it like a side scroller combat with tons of "MLG combos" (quoted from one of my videos)
  11. moonlordcultist66

I would still do pillows caue i I didnt have them my back and head would hurt right now

I would still do pillows caue i I didnt have them my back and head would hurt right now
  12. moonlordcultist66

the group of enemies looks like a vulture with a tank on its back. nice screenshot

the group of enemies looks like a vulture with a tank on its back. nice screenshot
  13. moonlordcultist66

I would try other games, but youtube doesn't make to much money

I would try other games, but youtube doesn't make to much money
  14. moonlordcultist66

pillows because they are needed for beds which are SOOOOOOOO useful. Soup would only be used for...

pillows because they are needed for beds which are SOOOOOOOO useful. Soup would only be used for showering, which would put terraria to M or AO (adult only) for nudity (cause you cant shower with clothes)
  15. moonlordcultist66

Its just I have beaten everything (other than the frost moon and fishing quests) and have kinda...

Its just I have beaten everything (other than the frost moon and fishing quests) and have kinda gotten bored of normal terraria.
  16. moonlordcultist66

Doing nothing cause summer is boring

Doing nothing cause summer is boring
  17. moonlordcultist66

Mobile Expanded Save Slots & Backup Function is Here for iOS and Google Play!

Loki you seem very involved in this thread. Big mobile fan?
  18. moonlordcultist66

also i'm having a bug (its on my ipad 2 and ipad mini 2) where it crashes when I modify cloud saves but when I come back it changes. it doesnt always happen but usually does.
  19. moonlordcultist66

Awesome! Thank you 505 games for releasing this update! I can finally backup my precious worlds and use them on other devices. Good luck with future updates!
  20. moonlordcultist66

lol. but hat if it was added?

lol. but hat if it was added?
Back
Top Bottom