Search results for query: *

1. C

Adding YOUR Ideas To My Mod!

A way to edit stats. As a completionist, my plan was to use the same character to do multiple playthroughs on my way to fill journey mode, and being able to reset a characters stats to start, would be fantastic!
  2. C

PC Non-critical event spawning bug

Yeah, switch and mobile are definitely not the same as PC. It's always been like that on PC.
  3. C

Nope, not a bug. Can check the wiki. It always gives that approaching message every once in a while until it arrives. Maybe on a small world it arrives before you see the message twice, or depending on where the invasions settles into.
  4. C

Bug with hallow and corruption/crimson artificial biomes

Last I knew, deactivating blocks won't affect the biome they are creating. This is how I make giant arenas in the Jungle. I can keep it jungle by putting a bunch of jungle blocks in the center, and deactivating them so they don't get in my way. Would be nice if it did work, though.
  5. C

[PC] 1.4.05. Problem of zoom for 4k

TModLoader unlocked the higher zoom, but the vanilla game doesn't allow it. With the max zoom like that, causes enemies spawning on screen, which the Devs didn't care for. This is proper behavior.
  6. C

It always gives the first message twice before it actually arrives, pretty sure this is normal behavior.
  7. C

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies Relaunch Beta

It may be a long while before this updates, considering the modder is also a tMod dev. I do hope this mod gets some updates after tMod is caught up to 1.4! This was easily one of my favorites!
  8. C

**REPORTED** Battle potion + blue candle makes turtles and dolphins spawn in my line of sight

Creatures spawn within a certain radius of your character, so when you are hugging one end of the map, and not in the center of the screen, this can happen. I often farm pirates at the ocean for more maps to fight more pirates, and its fun to watch when I stand at the very edge. :cool:
  9. C

Not able to get into the temple since the door is not in the right place

Again, with the correct accessories and buffs, the door should be within range to interact with, to at least unlock the door.
  10. C

Not able to get into the temple since the door is not in the right place

Teleporter should work, if Plantera is dead. With a building potion/extendo grip etc, you should be able to reach and place it
  11. C

Chain gun + Specter hood Bug

The Specter Set only heals through Magic damage. If the bullets are giving enemies iframes, and the Nimbus misses in result, you wouldn't see the healing. The Specter set is built more magic, after all! Edit: I think I misread, you are using the statues as a healing method, while shooting...
  12. C

**REPORTED** Pixiefish might be impossible to catch

Do you have any other biomes nearby? Have you also been catching other Hallow fish, like Princess Fish or Prismite? Sometime nearby biomes can mess with things. Also, I would definitely make the pond bigger, for sure.
  13. C

**REPORTED** Pirate map missing from misc. tab in journey mode

Paintings, Fishing Rods, all sorts of odds and ends. I predict there may be some clean up with that, sooner or later, but it's really not too bad. I normally don't even bother with the filter tabs anymore, anyways.
  14. C

PC Staff of Regrowth Interaction wtih Planter Boxes

Yeah, that would be TOO easy. Really, once you get a Regrowth Staff, your worries are over. It takes VERY little time and effort, and not even many Planter Boxes, to get more than enough plants. Early Regrowth Staff is sooooooo nice, when it actually happens!
  15. C

**REPORTED** Background walls with Illuminant Paint, will overlay normal foreground blocks while in darkness.

Layers can be kinda odd. I haven't seen the ML in 1.4 yet, but last I knew he would be behind back walls. Found this out the hard way when I was fighting him in a huge underground arena that I had walled in. Ended up putting in several layers of glass wall, layered against stone slab wall...
  16. C

PC Hallo Terrarrians can you help me please...I enclose a letter

Yeah, it's not just being underground, it's being far enough underground. Just gotta dig a bit deeper!
  17. C

PC Staff of Regrowth Interaction wtih Planter Boxes

As far as I know, this is intended. It has been this way since the planter boxes were introduced.
  18. C

**REPORTED** Pirate map missing from misc. tab in journey mode

Nah, some items don't fall under any of the filters, so you need to disable the filters to find those items. You will find more and more items like this as you go.
  19. C

Working as Designed cheating in multiplayer?

There is custom server software that attempts to enforce server side characters, but it's still not super reliable at keeping people from cheating that system. But that said, with vanilla software it's why I never play on random servers. It only takes one person to ruin the fun. That said...
  20. C

Resolved Bezoars not dropping in singleplayer

The beast we call RNG feeds on the life force of people that think a 1% chance guarantees a drop within 100 kills.
Back
Top Bottom