Search results for query: *

1. Sabrewulf2

Game freezes whenever My computer goes to sleep mode

Yeah same here. Had to take a phone call and stepped away too long and lost all my progress. This is with the latest patch too so it's def not fixed.
  2. Sabrewulf2

[1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor (ABANDONED)

Bummer, I prefer this editor rather than using a browser to edit my inventory. Wish someone would come out with one exactly like this one but updated for current release. I'll miss it.
  3. Sabrewulf2

3DS Save Game Data and Backup

I bought a new system and want my world/characters moved to the new console. How do I do this? I can probably do multiplayer and transfer my items over but, my world... I spent so much time building it. I'd like to move it to the new system. I have digital version of the game if that helps...
  4. Sabrewulf2

3DS 3DS Save Backup

Wondering this as well. Got a new 3ds for myself and my old one is going to my wife. I want to transfer my characters and my worlds to my new console. How do I do this? Giving myself the stuff doesn't help cause my worlds are really what I'm after.
  5. Sabrewulf2

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

I waited this long, I can wait until tomorrow :) Thanks for letting me know.
  6. Sabrewulf2

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Where do I download it? I have the GoG version.
  7. Sabrewulf2

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

PS Vita is still broken FYI, it's been 6 months. Please look into the gamebreaking savegame crash that is also corrupting worlds. I thought this update would address this issue but, reality is I am unable to play the game still because I cannot save my progress, cannot upload worlds to the...
  8. Sabrewulf2

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I second that. I came here today to see why PS Vita version hasn't been fixed. I haven't been able to play it since June because of the game save crashing and worlds becoming corrupted. I'm just sad that I bought a system to play while I was laying in bed and cannot even play it for half a...
  9. Sabrewulf2

Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

Half a year later and the issue is still not fixed. What the hell is going on? What kind of business is this? I still can't play PS Vita because the crashes and world corruptions.
  10. Sabrewulf2

PS Vita Occasional crash while saving

Haven't been able to play Terraria for almost half a year now because the PS Vita keeps crashing when saving and corrupting data. I just updated to the December update thinking I could play again... instead I got a fishing pole and went fishing only to crash after getting the Angler's requested...
  11. Sabrewulf2

XBox One controller support suggestion

Wondering if it would be possible to have the same control scheme as the XBox One with an XBox One controller on Windows. I love playing Terraria but find myself playing the outdated console version more because I can easily sit back on the couch and play without having to be on my PC. I could...
  12. Sabrewulf2

PS3 Why can't I upload to the cloud and make accessories visible

I'm having a heck of a time with these issues. Crashing happens every 15 min or so which means I lose a lot of progress and I can't upload my worlds to the cloud so I can play on my PS4. I spent almost $40 buying the PS Vita version and the PS4 version and can't really play. I bought the PS4...
  13. Sabrewulf2

Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

Can we at least get a fix for Terraria on PS Vita to stop it from crashing and losing valuable play time? Also, would it be too much to ask to fix the upload to cloud feature? I can't upload any of my worlds to the cloud on Vita so I can play them on my PS4, there is always an error. I can...
Back
Top Bottom