Search results for query: *

1. D

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Got this when I updated to the most recent Tmodloader 64 bit, doesn't seem to want to work correctly... even re-installed terraria fully and then added in Tmodloader 64 bit. Has currently rendered me unable to play. Help would be appreciated..!
  2. D

Texture Pack [MLP] Terraria Pony Pack

That would be pretty cool to see as if you could figure that out (and also edit the mod to recognise if one race or the other's being hit by a status effect (stoned for example) so that people don't get confused when they're affected by a status and suddenly not their race anymore). I'd look...
  3. D

Texture Pack [MLP] Terraria Pony Pack

Hello there, I noted that earlier in this discussion someone mentioned about how you couldn't have a pony and a human next to each other with this pack. May I suggest a potential alternative? By potentially adding a mod to this, you could allow for a player to define if they are a human or a...
  4. D

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

I'd like to note that normally, the debuffs can't be found using this, not even vanilla... so I second this and also recommend making sure that the buff window ALSO lets you see the debuffs.
  5. D

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Honestly, Thorium is one of my go-to mods as well, so it's kinda sad to hear you want to hang up the coat on this... :/ But, since you've done so much already, I can hardly blame you. Thank you for everything that you've allowed me to do in Terraria and for all the adventures I got to have...
  6. D

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Honestly I'd be looking forward to the new season, simply because of all the mods that actually offer different races to play in terraria, this is the only mod that actually managed to achieve it. I once suggested status effects in a big PM to the mod author, but... I guess we'll have to wait...
  7. D

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I found a odd bug in my playthrough with Thorium... I was trying to make a artificial crimson desert biome to farm enemies and also fish for crimson quest fish... but then I noticed something. I was being afflicted with the choking debuff you are meant to suffer in the aqautic depths. Having...
  8. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hello there, I'm not sure if Calamity is a non-multiplayer mod or not but... in case it IS able to be used properly with multiplayer, I'd like to report a problem. We tried to set the world to Revengence mode (expert world) and for a few moments (like, maybe a minute or two) it works fine, shows...
  9. D

T-Races

Oh... I would've thought that you would have done individual racial sprites with the corresponding armors being worn on the race (much like how N Terraria did). That way you wouldn't have the problem of not being able to wear armors or having specific items being required to look as you should...
  10. D

T-Races

I know this probably seems like a obvious suggestion but could you perhaps add pictures so we know what the races look like (in game, I mean)? I want to be able to see how they might look (also, with race alterations, hopefully you have made alterations to armors to allow them to wear them while...
  11. D

tModLoader The Bonus Swords Mod - Coders & Spriters Required!

Honestly, spriting should not be that hard. Find the default size for the weapon that you want based off of the terraria original weapons, find some example sprites that look within the range for inspiration and then try to draw and meld with the focus on the concept you want. There are...
  12. D

tModLoader The Bonus Swords Mod - Coders & Spriters Required!

Okay, I saw this and I was initially interested... however, I do have perhaps some fitting suggestions. The first would be to remove projectiles from the earlier weapons as it does make them rather strong (the first projectile sword you can ever get is the enchanted sword, to give you a rough...
  13. D

tModLoader (W.I.P, Released) The Terratale Mod!

Hey there, I saw the mod and I would like to propose a very different approach to what you've currently got. While I see people suggesting to use the bosses from undertale as actual bosses (which is a good idea, don't get me wrong), I feel that something key is missing... in which I mean, there...
  14. D

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Hmm, having started trying out the new N terraria, I noticed my favorite play races (bunny, slime, the lizard people) aren't selectable yet. I guess they'll be added when everything's working for them but good work so far! I'm looking forward to more stuff when it updates!
Back
Top Bottom