Search results for query: *

• Users: Jessy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jessy

PC New World, Expert mode, Classes.

Well, here I am again, so lets give this another try. Looking for a couple people who might be interested in an Expert mode, class playthrough. Likely going to attempt a Barbarian class (Spears/Flails only) to give myself a bit of a challenge. Hoping to find some chill people who like to take...
  2. Jessy

PC Expert Class Playthrough

Looking for a couple players that would be interested in an Expert Mode class playthrough. I started a world and have been playing on it for a couple days. Still pre EoC, only boss killed is Slime King and I've killed a Goblin Army. Essentially you will be getting in when the fun starts as I've...
  3. Jessy

PC Looking for mature players for Expert mode playthrough.

Hey guys, Looking for mature players for a full Expert mode playthrough. I like to take my time, and build up the world. Hoping to find people who are interested in the same. I have a lot of time on my hands, so I would prefer a 24/7 server. I can't host due to poor internet connection, so I'm...
  4. Jessy

PC Expert Class Playthrough

Looking for a Playthrough for my Gunslinger/Barbarian/Hunter. If anyones interested give me a shout! Looking to play on expert, and for relatively active players. My internet isnt the greatest as well, so if you can host, all the better. I have over a thousand hours logged into the game, so I...
  5. Jessy

PC Expert, just starting HM. Also willing to start a new Expert playthrough.

Hey there, I'm looking for one or two people to join me in my Expert play-through. I'm currently just starting HM, having just made my first attempt at beating The Destroyer. I could use one or two people to give me a hand tackling HM, its definitely tough solo. I'm currently running a...
Back
Top Bottom