Search results for query: *

1. thetrainwreck2010

tModLoader Guns, Glorious Guns!

Aww man, I'm excited. It looks great.
  2. thetrainwreck2010

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Hmm. I see. So it is in effect as of now. Tml 0.11 has rolled out a change to prevent certain 0.10 mods from showing up on the 0.11 browser. This is to prevent mods that have not been updated and that break more than they provide from showing up and causing issues with other mods, such as...
  3. thetrainwreck2010

tModLoader Better Taxes

Okay. Thank you very much. I'll give it a shot.
  4. thetrainwreck2010

tModLoader Better Taxes

Just loaded it up on Tml 32 bit 0.11.3 with no issues. It definitely seems to be a sort of Tml 64 error.
  5. thetrainwreck2010

tModLoader Better Taxes

No. I have tried the mod standalone and still receive the error.
  6. thetrainwreck2010

tModLoader Better Taxes

Hello Atenfyr. On Tmodloader 64 bit 0.11.3 and only Better Taxes 2.10 installed, I receive this error. Is this an issue of mine or is it the platform issue. And if it is a platform issue, any chance of adding support for it?
  7. thetrainwreck2010

Ooooo. The title gives me Death Mode PTSD.
  8. thetrainwreck2010

tModLoader Shop Expander

Yeah, sure. I will attach my world and character to this message. As for the issue, there simply is no next page icon in the shop. It is entirely gone. The last slot of the shop is left blank for it but it will not appear in that NPC's shop.
  9. thetrainwreck2010

tModLoader Shop Expander

Hello. I am receiving a bit of an issue with Fargo's Mutant Mod. I am using a rather large mod pack on Tml 64 and whenever I open the Mutant's item shop, I get a shop expander has failed to load error. With that NPC, I am unable to scroll through the shop. All other NPCs are fine and the first...
  10. thetrainwreck2010

tModLoader Help wanted - Need list of mod packs

Hello hamster. Let me tell you about my "little" kitchen sink-esque mod pack that I have been cultivating for a little over a year now. It's called Death Walks and it is centered around big content mods and mods that add difficulty to the game top effectively squash you but make you feel great...
  11. thetrainwreck2010

Normal Tremor does not work for Tml 64 bit. As for your world crashing in 32, like I said before, I'm surprised it hasn't broken earlier. DM me for a fix. Disclaimer everyone, as Batby stated earlier, only get Tremor from trusted sources. And I want to be perfectly clear, and I will say this a...
  12. thetrainwreck2010

Known issue. Are you using Tml 0.10.1.5 or 0.11?
  13. thetrainwreck2010

PM me for my version. You can then put it in the mod folder to use it.
  14. thetrainwreck2010

So here is what I'm gonna say about the mod. The safest bet is to use my version of the mod. This version is slightly more advanced/updated then the current version since it built from the unreleased version that was being made for about a year and has a couple of changes behind the scenes so...
  15. thetrainwreck2010

I wonder if this is becoming a wide spread problem. Honestly, working with Tremor, I'm surprised it didn't break sooner. Anyone with this issue DM me for a working version.
  16. thetrainwreck2010

Optimization comes with time and recoding but there is a high chance that it may never come to the official mod. Making Tremor as optimized as it could be would require a lot of time with very few resources and not much gain out of it. Tremor II is currently in development. It is mostly in...
  17. thetrainwreck2010

Hello. Development on Tremor Remastered has mostly come to a close but I, with permission from Batby, have been making changes to the Tremor code to find issues and changes that need to be fixed. I would like to touch upon a few of your issues. Tremode has a lot of materials: That I can agree...
Back
Top Bottom