Search results for query: *

1. FluffyTheFox

Moon Lord is Dolphin Confirmed

Hahahahaha, I have to admit this gave me a good laugh xD. Thank you for making my day. I will never look at the Moon Lord the same.
  2. FluffyTheFox

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

I got 52 falling stars in my game atm
  3. FluffyTheFox

Moving left or right cause lag spikes

I have a GT 740 gigabyte 4 gig GCARD and I used to lag on terraria until I turned multicore lighting off. Boom, No more lag at all
  4. FluffyTheFox

Game Mechanics Solar Lord, Solar Cultists, Lunar Golems???

I think this a great idea! It would nice to get a choice at the end if the game to get alternate ending. I can imagine the Lunar Golem looking badass :cool:. I fully support this.
  5. FluffyTheFox

Items Spirit Bomb!!!

I really do hope they add this, I can just imagine the characters all dressed up as goku using this item xD
  6. FluffyTheFox

Weapons & Equip New Expert items for Mechanical / Hardmode bosses [Sprites]

I would really love to see these items added into terraria, I have to admit the Immortality Necklace is my favourite item in this list so far. It is a great idea for a Lucatic Cultist drop and fits well as a near end game item. Possibly added into the Lunatic Cultist treasure bag....? (Expert...
  7. FluffyTheFox

NPCs & Enemies hardmode ocean

A couple new enemies could be added like... A Killer Whale...?
  8. FluffyTheFox

NPCs & Enemies buff dungeon guardian

I can see what you mean, The other day I killed him on accident... xD. I had forgot about killing skeletron before going into the dungeon (I had Turtle armor and used MegaShark with Chlorophyte bullets) I can say I would like him to get buffed, but not OverPowered... Give him like... A second...
  9. FluffyTheFox

Mobile Reeling in Updates on Mobile Terraria!

Absolutely Wondeful, I am very happy to see the mobile version of Terraria getting more content. All those pesky bugs should be squished xD
  10. FluffyTheFox

Playing through Terraria with MANA Weapons only..... Gets hard in hardmode, Hence "Hardmode" /...

Playing through Terraria with MANA Weapons only..... Gets hard in hardmode, Hence "Hardmode" / Defeated the Twins (used Crystal Strom)
  11. FluffyTheFox

I should xD..... That is if I don't FOX it up. Anyway I'm making my way to a Crystal Storm.

I should xD..... That is if I don't FOX it up. Anyway I'm making my way to a Crystal Storm.
  12. FluffyTheFox

Yea, I'm gonna need them... However I killed the WoF by accident xD I wans't prepaired and...

Yea, I'm gonna need them... However I killed the WoF by accident xD I wans't prepaired and somehow I managed :P (Used Demon Scythe)
  13. FluffyTheFox

Playing through Terraria with MANA Weapons only..... Gets hard in hardmode, Hence "Hardmode"

Playing through Terraria with MANA Weapons only..... Gets hard in hardmode, Hence "Hardmode"
Back
Top Bottom