Search results for query: *

1. A

Video New Channel

I have a new channel, here it is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgS1wfMKzf_548xzZONagTg/featured?view_as=subscriber Currently only 1 video, but a new one should be coming out this week. Thanks for poppin by.
  2. A

Best place to learn TmodLoader for a lil nerd with no coding knowledge

Hey im a little gremlin humanoid from northern nunavut and i wanna know how to make the cool epics mods. Would i need to watch guides or take coding courses (Code academy etc...) or could i just learn it along the way. Thanks in advance you lil babes :passionate:
  3. A

Weapons & Equip Chicken Head.

This idea is based of/Inspired by Chicken from Nuclear Throne. Chicken head. Accessory. Sold in hardmode by the Witch Doctor. Costs 50 gold. No sprite because i'm terrible at spriting. Effects. Once being brought down to 0 health, your players head will pop off and hit the ground. for every...
  4. A

Least favorite town NPC

Who is your least favorite town NPC? mine is dryad, shes completely useless unless you want the all mighty dirt rod.
  5. A

Enemy help

so I was wondering if anyone had some advice on enemy's. I want to know how to make enemy's shoot projectiles that damage me.
  6. A

Treasure Hunter Playthrough

Hello, and welcome to my attempt at a playthrough!
  7. A

Zephus's Fuss.AMA/Q&A

Do you know me? No? well to bad, cus im going to MAKE YOU KNOW ME. Ask me anything, and if you don't then I wont return your car when I steal it.
  8. A

NPCs & Enemies The Blood Boiler (Boss)

The Blood Boiler is a crimson alternative to the destroyer that isn't mech BOC! yay...
  9. A

Favorite boss soundtrack

What is your favorite biome theme? personally, I love the plantera theme, its just so.... Awesome
  10. A

tAPI How to make items spawn in chests?

Im just wondering how to make the waterbolt spawn in a water chest (or other items spawn in other chests etc.)
  11. A

tModLoader Zephus's Mods

Theres not much here now, but ill be adding much more later :) Finished mods: nuttin WIP mods: CREDITS: @Gex004 Helped with some sprites! @Everybody Helped with some sprites aswell! @Logodum Big help with sprites! if you would like to help mod please PM me :)
  12. A

tAPI Spriter for my mod

Hello! I am here to ask if someone could help sprite enemys (sometimes items) for my Duck Mod. I wont overload you with requests :)
  13. A

tAPI The Duck Mod

Mod is currently discontinued, I will be working on another project soon Hello, and welcome to the Duck mod, the most duckliest mod around. The mod currently has 5 items which are all materials, and 1 NPC that doesn't work (YAY) Sprites below
  14. A

tAPI Help coding enemies

I need someone to help me code enemies into the mod I'm making (Duck Mod). Ill only give requests once or twice a week.
  15. A

Video Terraria LP

Hi!! I have an epic (or at least I think its pretty good) Terraria play through on my channel. There are currently 2 episodes, and more to come :D Hope you enjoy!!
  16. A

Video Lets play Dynamic Difficulty mod

i have recently made a YouTube channel called the TheTerraGamer, a channel where i will upload many terraria videos. my first videos, a Hardcore play through of a difficulty increasing mod, has been released.if you could check out my channel for more episodes of this play through, that would be...
  17. A

I need help with tconfig

-Resolved-
  18. A

Your First Terraria experiences.

Hello and welcome to my first thread on TCF. I just wanted to see what your experiences were with terraria, here's mine: I first got terraria on console, a few months after it came out. Before I got it I thought it was a copy of minecraft. But I never enjoyed it on console, and to this...
Back
Top Bottom