Search results for query: *

• Users: 6phillip6
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 6phillip6

Mobile Bait

Hi I was wondering if the grubby sluggy and buggy are in mobile because I never find them in the jungle while cutting grass
  2. 6phillip6

3DS Farm Competition

Hello I'm 6phillip6 a fellow terraria like all of you today I'm holding a contest the best afk or active farm it can be key mold farm slime farm money farm winner gets a special pixel art request that I will do a video and send to the winner have fun!
  3. 6phillip6

3DS Classes?

Im playing 3ds becuse on mobile i keep losing my character also is their a summoner class in terraria 3DS if so please tell it can happen if i can i cant wait to kill WOF and have a chance to get summoner emblem
  4. 6phillip6

any have 3DS

So anyone have a 3ds and fantasy life? I do if anyone wants to add me reference my post and say you've added me with your friend code see yah! 0361-8136-2899
  5. 6phillip6

Mobile Create Pixel Art

Hello Everyone in the terraria community forums im 6phillip6 a normal terrarian just like the rest of us and today im interested in seeing what others can do in mobile you make something and i give it a rating you can make anything pixel art,secret base,mob farmer anything just take a...
  6. 6phillip6

Mobile solar eclipse?

So anyone else encountered a solar eclipse on mobile i have TWICE but all things come to an end when they happened i used a magic mirror to teleport and it crashes and i lose the solar eclipse anyone else had this problem?
Back
Top Bottom