Search results for query: *

1. Bearfax

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Wow... how did I let that slip under my radar? Thanks for pointing that out!
  2. Bearfax

Also, in the most recent video (the Lunatic Cultist one), it didn't seem like there were any slots for pets, grapples, mounts, etcetera, like there was in 1.3 PC. I really, really hope they don't exclude that... it was SO much more convenient.
  3. Bearfax

Top 5 favorite video games

In no particular order, because if I tried to arrange them I'd be here all day. Geneforge 4 - An expertly made old-school RPG with ridiculous amounts of replay value, from multiple endings affected by the player's moral decisions to countless different gameplay styles. Criminally underrated...
  4. Bearfax

Nobody knows the release date, but supposedly they're trying to get it out by the end of the month: no promises, though.
  5. Bearfax

I'm curious: what will happen to the console exclusive music? Will the alternate sky and ocean themes be replaced by their PC variants? I honestly hope they will be: I personally greatly prefer the PC equivalents to each song and feel like they fit the areas more. The tutorial theme I'm also...
  6. Bearfax

Edit The Quote

I didn't know you can just literally reel in an intro... Please, tell me more.
  7. Bearfax

So since PS3, 360, Vita, 3DS and (more than likely) Wii U won't be receiving 1.3, will they keep the console exclusive stuff? I'm fine with my PS4 game being adapted to PC standards, as long as I can still boot up my Vita or 3DS and fight Ocram with my trusted guinea companion :cool:
  8. Bearfax

Game Mechanics Core Access Supercomputer - World Accessories

Hey, thanks for all the advice! I've taken to heart all of your ideas and criticisms, and I'm ready to get to improving the thread! But first, some direct replies: You've probably already noticed this, but I've edited the thread to adjust it to some of your criticisms! I agree with most of...
  9. Bearfax

Hey, thanks for the follow! Glad I made some sort of post that you liked. I'm that kind of...

Hey, thanks for the follow! Glad I made some sort of post that you liked. I'm that kind of person who gets a bit ecstatic when I find out that someone liked something I made, so just out of curiosity, what have I done to earn your follow?
  10. Bearfax

Game Mechanics Core Access Supercomputer - World Accessories

So I'd been thinking about new ideas for accessories. I had quite a few ideas, but the thing with most of them was that they didn't affect the player. And, you know, that's kinda an important thing - if you have an accessory, that you have the player equip, you kinda want to have the player be...
  11. Bearfax

Weapons & Equip Music box Equip slot

YES, PLEASE, AND THANK YOU. I would absolutely adore being able to listen to different music without having to take off my spectre boots just because I have to take off an accessory and literally all my other ones would get me killed within seconds if I took them off. This would be a godsend.
  12. Bearfax

Say the first word that comes to mind

Beans
  13. Bearfax

PC Teleporter not working?

Thanks, that fixed it. Problem solved.
  14. Bearfax

~Type your username with your eyes closed~

Bearfax HEAKKEKOUGHYA I DISD IT RIGHT DAMN IT DD THAT EONG
  15. Bearfax

PC Teleporter not working?

Title says it all. The teleporter setup is as follows: Wire going from island to island: Wire setup is this on both teleporters:
  16. Bearfax

Edit The Quote

Big Nicholas Cage fan, I see.
  17. Bearfax

Type your name with your nose

bdearfax
  18. Bearfax

NPCs & Enemies New NPCs: Chef and Delivery Boy

I hate to say it, but I believe Moon Pie is copyrighted. I probably would have made it that in the first place if not for that fact. Good idea, though. EDIT: Key word being "I believe". I'm not 100% sure if the Moon Pie brand is trademarked. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Back
Top Bottom