Search results for query: *

• Users: Bearfax
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bearfax

Game Mechanics Core Access Supercomputer - World Accessories

So I'd been thinking about new ideas for accessories. I had quite a few ideas, but the thing with most of them was that they didn't affect the player. And, you know, that's kinda an important thing - if you have an accessory, that you have the player equip, you kinda want to have the player be...
  2. Bearfax

PC Teleporter not working?

Title says it all. The teleporter setup is as follows: Wire going from island to island: Wire setup is this on both teleporters:
  3. Bearfax

NPCs & Enemies New NPCs: Chef and Delivery Boy

Chef Delivery Boy Crafting Recipes: Donut Ring: Craft at a Tinkerer's Workshop with Magnetic Bracelets and Glutton Chram, combines the powers of both items Hunger Rosary: Craft at a Tinkerer's Workshop with Donut Ring and Savory Necklace, combines the powers of both items Lucifer's Oven...
  4. Bearfax

Is there a save file limit?

Title says it all. Is there a concrete limit to characters and worlds, or is it limited only by your hard drive space?
  5. Bearfax

Weapons & Equip Weapons-a-Plenty - More Weapons, Hybrid Weapons and Vanity Weapons

NOTE: This page may be updated over time. Check back every once in a while if you're curious. More Weapons: Needs no explanation. Weapons: Hybrid Weapons: Weapons that base their damage on more than just one stat. For example, one weapon could have 80 base damage. However, 50 of that is...
  6. Bearfax

Resolved Forum Help: Account Keeps Logging Out

For some strange reason, while I browse the forum, my account randomly logs out. It didn't do this just yesterday, but now, all of a sudden, it's constantly logging me out of my account. I think I may have a pattern of when it logs out: Occasionally logs out when I do anything that doesn't...
Back
Top Bottom