Search results for query: *

1. GreyGhost11B

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

Thanks! Do you mean it isn't out yet period? Or not out yet for console?
  2. GreyGhost11B

PS4 Online multiplayer not working (Can‘t join a world and can‘t be joined)

Still having issues with the online multiplayer. Sometimes when I first get on, I can go online multiplayer for a bit. Invariably, I get booted. Once that happens, I cannot get back into that world and most of the others for that matter. I know it is not an issue with my internet as every other...
  3. GreyGhost11B

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

Am I correct in assuming this is for PC and not console at this stage?
  4. GreyGhost11B

PS4 Hack or Exploit?

Educate the slow guy in the group. How do you bind a weapon to the D-pad? I have the life regen and the potion buff bound but cannot figure out how to do the weapon. Does it go in the auto select spot?
  5. GreyGhost11B

Resolved [PS4] Cannot Craft Crimson Mimic

@r4v1n6 Thanks for the response. I went out and followed that thread. It looks like the first report of the bug was in late September. Thank you for the clarification on the fact that I do not need to be in the crimson to spawn the mimic. I must have tried at least a 1/2 dozen times without...
  6. GreyGhost11B

Resolved [PS4] Cannot Craft Crimson Mimic

I have been trying to get the fetid bagnads from the crimson mimic. Expert world. Crafted the key of night, went to the crimson, underground first, placed the empty chest down, opened it up, put key of night in chest, closed it and waited for the crimson mimic to come at me. Nothing. Tried in...
  7. GreyGhost11B

Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)

It appears that the update dropped for PS4. Notice how that you can actually see your buffs and potions now. Awesome thing, thanks. We did also see that the grid comes up when you use the cursor. Not sure if that is intended or a bug. If not, not sure I like it. Overall the update seems to have...
  8. GreyGhost11B

PS4 SHOULD I BUY TERRARIA NOW ? ( After the 1.03 update )

Couldn't agree with the above post more. I personally prefer the larger screen that I get from console vs. PC so that's how I play. You are smart to get others input though.
  9. GreyGhost11B

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

PS4 user here. When I play single player off line, everything now seems to be working. There may be some minor issues I am overlooking because compared to what was going on previously they are nothing. However, whenever I go online and play multiplayer mode, join someone's world, accept an...
  10. GreyGhost11B

Xbox One Who is the hardest Hardmode boss for you?

I agree, taking the Moon Lord out of the conversation, Duke Fishron is the toughest for me as well. Even with endgame equipmet, you will die if you don't prepare and fight smart.
  11. GreyGhost11B

Terraria Science

Remember, any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Chlorophyte is an 'organic' ore that due to heat, pressure and as yet not understood radiation exposure, is transformed into an ultra dense metallic-like composite material. It can conduct/channel electricity and...
  12. GreyGhost11B

PS4 Bottomless Bucket?

Have you gotten your bucket yet?
  13. GreyGhost11B

Xbox One what do you think is the most annoying bug/bugs

tharakai, I haven't had the invisible Moon Lord yet, thank goodness. The blue screen epic fail during the Moon Lord battle was bad enough to cause to me to do the same and call it early. To th devs credit, I have not had that issue for a while now. And I am using dyes and Solar Eruption...
  14. GreyGhost11B

PS4 Moon Lord Solo

Thank you, Unit One. I obviously did not know this. Better to get rid of the spikes and be able to move faster. Any other suggestions or advice? I am not too humble to take any guidance. Do espouse the strategy of taking the hand eyes almost all the way down then taking out the head eye before...
  15. GreyGhost11B

PS4 anyone need expert bags?

Jay, sextants are hard to find. I still have not succeeded in defeating the ML in expert mode. Let me know when you are strong enough. I really want to get some of those bags!
  16. GreyGhost11B

PS4 This needs to be fixed like yesterday

You mentioned the latest patch. When did that go out? I have tried to be diligent in checking for updates but do not remember any since 1.3. Thanks!
  17. GreyGhost11B

PS4 Moon Lord Solo

Thanks for the response. So you are using the BIG stardust dragon, Summoner armor? Early on are you using any weapon?
  18. GreyGhost11B

Resolved [PS4] Fishing power brackets

Sounds like a resolved thread to me.
  19. GreyGhost11B

PS4 Looking for players to fight late game bosses

I am working on that myself. So far, only the Moon Lord in expert mode has been able to not eventually go down, yet.
Back
Top Bottom