Search results for query: *

1. GreyGhost11B

Resolved [PS4] Cannot Craft Crimson Mimic

I have been trying to get the fetid bagnads from the crimson mimic. Expert world. Crafted the key of night, went to the crimson, underground first, placed the empty chest down, opened it up, put key of night in chest, closed it and waited for the crimson mimic to come at me. Nothing. Tried in...
  2. GreyGhost11B

PS4 Moon Lord Solo

Say you were to take the Moon Lord crash bug and lagging and such out of the game. Would it be possible to solo the big guy in expert mode? I can do it normal mode but so far have gotten my teeth kicked in in expert mode. I am no slouch at the game but must be missing something. All the uber...
  3. GreyGhost11B

Resolved [PS4] Potion Buff

Pre 1.3, I could refresh all my potions at once. At least all the potions in my hotbar. Can I do that now? Can't figure out how. Any and all help is appreciated.
  4. GreyGhost11B

PS4 No Time!

I have noticed recently that my GPS is not giving me a time! I even built a new platinum watch hoping it would do the job, but no! Has anyone else experienced this issue? Additionally, I had a Celestial Stone disappear. Strange things...
  5. GreyGhost11B

PS4 Let' Go Fishing!

I have recently really gotten into fishing. Two primary reasons; its the only way to get the Sextant (which I have not gotten yet despite hours and hours of fishing) and thus obtain my Cell Phone. It is the only item I am missing out of that tree. Secondly, I am have mostly stopped battling the...
  6. GreyGhost11B

PS4 Lost Girl? How Lost is She?

I am trying to complete the cell phone and so had to put out a search party to find the Lost Girl/Nymph. Where the hell is she? I am an experienced Terrarian. Started on Xbox 360, the Xbox One and now PS 4. Its harder to find her than defeat the Moon Lord! Does anyone have a method or technique...
  7. GreyGhost11B

Xbox One Teleporter Not Working

I have set up a teleportation machine just like I have done in the past on 360 and it is not working. This is the first one I have done on the XBox One though. It is far. Is there a distance limit I am not aware of? Before you ask, yes, I have gone over the wiring probably 4-5 times to confirm...
  8. GreyGhost11B

Pumpkin Moon Question

I put this out in the console forum area but thought a response might come quicker here. So here it is: I have been trying to defeat the Pumpkin Moon for a while now. Have built a pretty lethal arena, I think, (thanks to all the guidance gleaned from the forums)but have yet to finish it...
  9. GreyGhost11B

Xbox 360 Pumpkin Moon Question

I have been trying to defeat the Pumpkin Moon for a while now. Have built a pretty lethal arena, I think, (thanks to all the guidance gleaned from the forums)but have yet to finish it. Getting to wave 15 is pretty routine now. Here's the question; I just went out on the Wiki site and the...
  10. GreyGhost11B

Wiring Timers and Traps

Is it possible to have spear traps or flamethrowers, for example, to be wired to multiple timers and then fire at a rate faster than once per second? I have tried to wire them up several different ways with multiple timers and still only get one firing per second.
  11. GreyGhost11B

Xbox 360 I defeated Duke Fishron and all I got was this lousy mask!

There it is. Took the Big Fish and his Legion of Doom down and all I got was a d<«& mask! Seriously?! That dude was no slouch... How about a little something for the effort?
  12. GreyGhost11B

Xbox 360 Green Mushrooms!

Ok, where the hell are they?
  13. GreyGhost11B

Console Your Go To Barbarians at the Gate Weapon

I am an Xbox 360 guy but rather than limit the audience wanted to throw this out to all console users. What is the weapon you grab when the fecal matter hits the rotary air impeller? Not going to bias with my choice(s) yet.
  14. GreyGhost11B

Xbox 360 Plantera Farming?

Has anyone figured out a way to 'farm' Plantera? I am trying to get a Legendary Axe and know I need to defeat Plantera a lot to get it to drop. Beating her is easy and not the issue. Finding the bulbs to break and awaken her is. I am running through jungles in 5 worlds looking for them. Any ideas?
  15. GreyGhost11B

Xbox 360 j

Looking for a Nazar. Only thing I need to complete my Ankh Shield
Back
Top Bottom