Search results for query: *

1. mickylovefist

Well, IDK what to ask. Um.... At what age did you start playing Terraria?

Yeah, it's really hard but tons of fun 😂
  2. mickylovefist

Well, IDK what to ask. Um.... At what age did you start playing Terraria?

I got it on PS3 in 2013 and have played it ever since on every platform available. Currently in my master mode for the worthy playthrough and loving it.
  3. mickylovefist

Mac Best defence armor?

None, beetle armour is the best armour until you can get solar armour. Anything before beetle armour would probably be hallowed armour due to the shadow dodge set bonus.
  4. mickylovefist

Most Annoying Enemy

Necromancers, diabolists and red devils are the the worst for me.
  5. mickylovefist

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

Well, I've clocked up 120 hours on my new character and expert world! This update is awesome! Sure, there are a few bugs, no game breakers though. The new UI was a pain at first, now I am used to it, I honestly think that it is better. Everything is on one screen. I struggle reading the text...
  6. mickylovefist

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Me and my wife started fresh in expert mode as soon as the update landed. There are a few bugs, the worst one being sometimes your items disappear. The game is totally playable! We have killed every boss, got most of the new stuff and been farming the celestial towers and moonlord for the last...
  7. mickylovefist

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

I don't know if anyone has experienced this, if playing on splitscreen and a blood moon happens player 1s screen get zoomed in so far you cant see your character. As soon as the blood moon ends it goes back to normal.
  8. mickylovefist

The dude abides. On a separate note, I am still losing equipment,I have lost 2 gold pickaxes, a blade of grass, a bees knees, 2 bee keepers, AN ENCHANTED SWORD :( and a molten pickaxe. It's so frustrating to have grinded in expert mode for these then poof... Into the void. Also everytime my...
  9. mickylovefist

Last night when I was using the new crafting menus and using the quick placement of furniture. A couple of my items disappeared. I lost a tungsten pickaxe, and 2 gold swords :(.brilliant update though! It feels like a totally new game, expert mode is hard! Smile rain when I had wooden armour and...
  10. mickylovefist

Thank you so much guys! I'm out for a meal with my wife and kids.. Me and the Mrs have never eaten as fast
  11. mickylovefist

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

I keep checking these forums whilst I'm at work! Hopefully get some good news soon!
  12. mickylovefist

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

I swear to god, I sold my Xbox 1 and got a PS4 last week! Can't wait to blast 1.3 with my wife! Good Times!
  13. mickylovefist

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

I cant wait to play this with my wife. We have been playing since terraria was released on consoles!
  14. mickylovefist

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Hello all. Can anyone tell me if they have found a rune wizard or had a solar eclipse on ps4? I'm either having extremely bad luck or the update broke them. Thank you.
  15. mickylovefist

PS4 Zoom not working on split screen (PS4)

Sorry for the double post... This works! You can do it with 2 controllers as well! Thank you so very much! Happy wife, happy life :D
  16. mickylovefist

Awwwwww man, I wish I had 3 pads now.
  17. mickylovefist

Same problem here, second player cannot zoom in. This is the 3rd thread I have posted it in and still no help. Me and my wife cannot play together. Extremely disappointed. I have supported this game since launch on all platforms and I feel like i am being bummed without lube. Shocking.
  18. mickylovefist

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

On split screen, player 2 cannot zoom in. My wife is fuming she says. Haha.
  19. mickylovefist

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Awesome update, thank you very much. The only thing is on ps4 I am able to zoom in but my wife isn't. We can't play together like this and it's a shame. We've been so hyped up all day to play as well.
  20. mickylovefist

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

What exactly was included in this update? Fishing is still broken beyond belief ha!
Back
Top Bottom