Search results for query: *

1. Rartrin

tModLoader Project_Logic

I've done a ton of refactoring which I intend to release once we get tML for 1.4 completed.
  2. Rartrin

tModLoader Project_Logic

Just released 0.5, it has a lot of internal reworking. It should be more difficult to accidentally kill the game (and your ears) if a delayer connects into itself. Also, I forget to remove a random test item that has nothing to do with wiring at all. Check it out while supplies last before it is...
  3. Rartrin

tModLoader Project_Logic

Wireless transmitters are already a thing. They are called radio links, although they could definitely use a little reworking.
  4. Rartrin

tModLoader Project_Logic

Objects should not be moved at the moment. At the time I made pistons, they weren't going to. This is part of the reason that pistons were never implemented. There will need to be a lot of logic added so that they know what tiles can and cannot be pushed. Currently there are a ton of multitiles...
  5. Rartrin

tModLoader Project_Logic

No, the mod shouldn't effect the spawn rate of animals. It will however disable enemy spawn if you activate the spawn controller, otherwise though, it doesn't change anything. As for multiplayer, currently it isn't multiplayer compatible however, it shouldn't stop a world from being loaded with...
  6. Rartrin

tModLoader Project_Logic

Eventually, I do plan to. In theory of all of the tile's wire-hit actions already should be multiplayer compatible. The Grand Master Design, the delayers, and the noteblock's sounds are the main thing I will need to fix though. Oh, that reminds me, I would like to get some original sounds to use...
  7. Rartrin

tModLoader Project_Logic

Yes. After taking a little break, I am returning to the mod. So far, I've already rewritten most of my wiring code to be a lot more modular and efficient. My goal now is to have a lot smoother integration with the vanilla. Some tiles in the past were not compatible will my mod wires. Delayers...
  8. Rartrin

Custom liquids

Has anyone done it since 2014? Yes, I have. I have tried to get it added to tML in an rather straight forward format but that is easier said than done. Don't expect custom liquids for a while. If you are curious as to how they were turning out:
  9. Rartrin

tModLoader Project_Logic

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Project_Logic will be updated as soon as the mod browser is back online.
  10. Rartrin

Biomes & Nature Liquid Database

I mostly give updates on it in the tML discord chat. I haven't been too focused on it atm but I intend to get back too it in a little bit.
  11. Rartrin

Biomes & Nature Liquid Database

The current limit, while theoretically 4, is, in actuality 3. I've been developing a mod that extends this limit to 128. This mod is known as LiquidCore and while IO and the physics are mostly finished, there are still a lot more essential components needed to be added, the first being...
  12. Rartrin

tModLoader Project_Logic

Feel free to post any ideas for things you would like to see added or, if you paranoid about people stealing your ideas, private message me them either via this forum or on discord, my username is Rartrin.
  13. Rartrin

tModLoader TileCore

Current Version: [0.0.0.4] TileCore, as its name suggests, is a core mod. The goal of TileCore is to give helpful standardized utilities for tile data management. This includes TileInfo which helps to provide a means for allowing tiles to have extra data attached to them. This mod core is...
  14. Rartrin

tModLoader Project_Logic

Current Version: [0.5] Project_Logic strives to add more functionality to the wiring side of Terraria. This includes extra wires, Noteblocks, Delayers, Pistons, Radio links, enemy spawn controllers/disablers, and many more small but useful devices. This mod is currently only available through...
  15. Rartrin

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Well in that case, I LOVE IT!
  16. Rartrin

I can't wait for ModPlayer to be added (a GlobalPlayer would also be nice). That way I don't have to take a long roundabout way just to add extra stats like a fire rate multiplier.
  17. Rartrin

I was only trying to spawn it because the recipe I added for it wasn't working and I wanted to be sure that is wasn't just a problem with the recipe. Thank you so much for find that! Everything is working now.
  18. Rartrin

There isn't really that much code. This is the code I was using to drop one of the drills. I just used this inside of a test item I have. public override bool UseItem(Player player) { Item.NewItem((int)player.position.X,(int)player.position.Y,player.width,player.height,ItemID.VortexDrill)...
  19. Rartrin

I am trying to make recipes for the unimplemented Luminite drills, axes, chainsaws, and hammers but no matter what I have tried, I can't get them to work. Even manually spawning them doesn't work. Looking at the code, all the tools are completely setup and they should work, but instead, it drops...
  20. Rartrin

That was actually the first thing I had tried, apparently I had never capitalized "Add" though. Whoops. It is working now. Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom