Search results for query: *

1. GoldenTerrabyte

Items Drunk Mans Flask _ Auto Potion Consumption

I think this makes perfect sense as a convenience item. I support it, I could see myself using it for various things.
  2. GoldenTerrabyte

I have now played Terraria for 10 years. While I don't have it down to the specific day, the...

I have now played Terraria for 10 years. While I don't have it down to the specific day, the first time I ever played the game was in December of 2013, back when I only had the Mobile version. I still haven't gotten tired of this game, even after playing it for this long!
  3. GoldenTerrabyte

Blocks & Decoration Cooler Chest

Honestly yeah I'll take a fridge too
  4. GoldenTerrabyte

Blocks & Decoration Cooler Chest

I just want a chest that looks like one of those red and white drink coolers I have nothing else to add, that's all I want
  5. GoldenTerrabyte

If you could expand any part(s) of Terraria, what would it be?

I would just expand the entire stretch of game from Plantera to Moon Lord. Add more stuff to do in between, I feel like whenever I play with people, that segment of Terraria just goes by super quickly.
  6. GoldenTerrabyte

Game Mechanics Drills should have vein miner - Here's why.

Exactly, it can happen. If someone suggested that dynamite got removed because someone might accidentally blow up their house, everyone would probably agree that's a terrible idea.
  7. GoldenTerrabyte

Biomes & Nature Pre-Hardmode Strange plants

I do find it quite silly how you don't get Strange Plants until Hardmode, I feel like there's no real reason why you can't be allowed to get some of them earlier in the game. If the money they sell for is too much, they could just have their selling price reduced.
  8. GoldenTerrabyte

What Terraria noise annoys you the most?

I really hate the eat sound and I wish there weren't so many things that made that sound and didn't need to
  9. GoldenTerrabyte

Game Mechanics Drills should have vein miner - Here's why.

In my general opinion, I personally think that in most cases, "what if someone accidentally does this" is a poor reason not to implement an idea. The game already has plenty of potentially destructive items in it, and they have their utility when used responsibly. I think that players should be...
  10. GoldenTerrabyte

I just want an Ancient Chisel [ATTACH]

I just want an Ancient Chisel
  11. GoldenTerrabyte

What's a piece of obscure, yet helpful information more people should know about?

I'm still kind of confused on how this works, because it seems to be random which direction the evil goes in when Hardmode starts. As in, if I start Hardmode, and don't like the direction it goes in, and I quit the world without saving and try again, sometimes the evil goes in the different...
  12. GoldenTerrabyte

Blocks & Decoration What if we could pin kites to blocks?

I really hope they add this one, or something like it, I'd love to be able to display all my collected kites like this!
  13. GoldenTerrabyte

Blocks & Decoration Poop decor

Poop toilet...
  14. GoldenTerrabyte

TCF is the only social media you need 🌳🌳🌳

TCF is the only social media you need 🌳🌳🌳
  15. GoldenTerrabyte

I've been here since the site got made that's why I'm surprised to see it busy again

I've been here since the site got made that's why I'm surprised to see it busy again
  16. GoldenTerrabyte

Has activity on here actually, genuinely been increased on the forums now all of a sudden, or am...

Has activity on here actually, genuinely been increased on the forums now all of a sudden, or am I just seeing what I want to see?
  17. GoldenTerrabyte

Game Mechanics Cloud Saving

This is something I've really been hoping for ever since the idea of Crossplay was brought up. I'd love if I could take my worlds and characters from at home on PC, and play them on my Switch while I'm out so I can continue working towards the same playthrough.
  18. GoldenTerrabyte

Biomes & Nature Quicksand-Like fluids/maybe block?

If I remember right, they actually hit some kind of engine limit when it comes to the number of liquids they can add (I don't remember the specifics of why, I just remember them saying there could only be up to four liquids) so I think these definitely would need to be blocks if it were added...
  19. GoldenTerrabyte

Mobile Proper S Pen Support

Some Samsung devices, like many of their tablets, and some of their phones, use a stylus paired with the device called the S Pen. It's often very convenient for doing precise things with the touch screen. For some reason, on the Android version of Terraria, the S Pen gets recognized as a mouse...
  20. GoldenTerrabyte

Yeah I thought it would be fun to try a different style

Yeah I thought it would be fun to try a different style
Back
Top Bottom