Search results for query: *

1. GoldenTerrabyte

Blocks & Decoration Cooler Chest

I just want a chest that looks like one of those red and white drink coolers I have nothing else to add, that's all I want
  2. GoldenTerrabyte

Mobile Proper S Pen Support

Some Samsung devices, like many of their tablets, and some of their phones, use a stylus paired with the device called the S Pen. It's often very convenient for doing precise things with the touch screen. For some reason, on the Android version of Terraria, the S Pen gets recognized as a mouse...
  3. GoldenTerrabyte

Blocks & Decoration Ancient Torches

This might be something nobody cares about except for me, but I kind of like the old sprites for the colored and cursed torches, which were less decorated, and instead just looked like the regular torches with differently colored flames on them. The new sprites are very good too however, so...
  4. GoldenTerrabyte

Items Ice Skates Toggle

Similarly to the Ruler toggle, all the various Wiring toggles, and others up in the corner of the inventory, I'd like to have a toggle that turns the Ice Skates function on and off, when wearing any of the combo accessories that include it. The main reason being, sometimes the ice skates can...
  5. GoldenTerrabyte

Other Chest Rows Option for all versions

With the potential for cross play to eventually be added to Terraria, the ability to play with friends on multiple platforms will be fantastic, however there is one problem, which is oddly specific, but worth bringing up and offering a fix for. The Console/Mobile version gives chests a different...
  6. GoldenTerrabyte

Game Mechanics "Recent" Tab for Duplication Menu

You've just researched a handful of different items on your Journey Mode playthrough, so you can share all those items with your friends. Only problem is, all of them were different types of things, and you now have to dig through your Duplication menu to find all of them again. I think it'd be...
  7. GoldenTerrabyte

**REPORTED** [Switch] Jungle Infection spread still behaving in old manner

On Switch, and potentially other consoles as well, the spread of Corruption and Crimson through the Jungle is still acting the way it used to, converting mud nearby into dirt, and spreading through Jungle grass turning it into dirt as well. I've tested on new worlds and old worlds, Journey Mode...
  8. GoldenTerrabyte

NPCs & Enemies Town NPCs and friendly critters move when building

Another very small suggestion. When you are placing blocks and objects nearby friendly characters, they should be able to detect your activity, and attempt to move out of the way.
  9. GoldenTerrabyte

Other Underground Desert Music Priority

I don't have to explain much here. Almost everyone agrees Underground Desert track is an absolute banger, I think it would be great if it could take priority over infection music when the UD is Corrupt or Crimson.
  10. GoldenTerrabyte

Items Fruit Seeds and Trees

The Labor of Love update is coming, and it seems like it's focused on littler things to make the game nicer, and more convenient. In this vein, I had a pretty simple idea that would likely be nice to have. Seeds, that one can get from the various fruits that can drop from the trees. Tree fruits...
  11. GoldenTerrabyte

PC Moon Charm on vanity doesn't show at the end of credits

Not sure if it's pretty much too late to be reporting a bug like this, but I didn't notice this until just last night, so I'll post it here anyway, just in case. The Moon Charm is equipped in the vanity slot here, it probably doesn't display because if it's in the regular equip slot, then it...
  12. GoldenTerrabyte

Switch Player sprite is misaligned when facing left

This glitch has been in the game for a while, and I'm pretty sure I submitted it to the bug reporting form a while ago, however it's been a handful of Switch updates later, and this is still happening. Whenever you face the left, the pixels on the player sprite appear scaled improperly. It might...
  13. GoldenTerrabyte

Switch Unbearably severe slowdowns with storm effects

I've been playing on Switch for the first time in a little while, and upon entering a desert during a sandstorm, the game slows down tremendously. It's hard to measure exactly how much, but it feels like it runs at least half as fast, if not even slower than that, especially when I start firing...
  14. GoldenTerrabyte

Items A Minor Addition to the Zenith's Animation

The Zenith is a celebration of the Melee player's journey, bringing in together all of the major swords that are used during the game, including every single component, like all the swords used in Night's Edge, as well as both the regular and True versions of Excalibur and Night's Edge. However...
  15. GoldenTerrabyte

Game Mechanics Drag the Sun and Moon!

Here's a very simple suggestion that doesn't need much explanation, I just think it'd be really neat. In Journey Mode, you already have tons of control over the time of day. So, I think it'd be fun if Journey also had an option that allowed you to click and drag the sun and moon around through...
  16. GoldenTerrabyte

Sprites Very minor sprite adjustment

This is a small visual annoyance that can technically be solved on PC with a texture pack, but I think it's worth making note of. The eye on the werewolf form when wearing the Moon Charm becomes hard to see when you use a dye on it. I'm not sure if anyone else has really noticed this, but I...
  17. GoldenTerrabyte

Console Motion Aiming with Joy Con

While aiming with a joystick is certainly doable, it can be somewhat finicky. The Switch in handheld mode has touch screen controls that are nice for portable play, but there is no alternative while docked. Many Switch games allow the use of the Joy Con's gyro controls to aim and point, and I...
  18. GoldenTerrabyte

Blocks & Decoration Jungle Furniture

Originally, this suggestion began with me simply going to suggest being able to re-place Jungle Spores as decoration and lighting, as they look really cool. However, as I wrote that down, I realized that there's no furniture set to match the look. A furniture set to be crafted with Jungle Spores...
  19. GoldenTerrabyte

Items Paraglider

Somewhat inspired from Breath of the Wild, I think having a Paraglider in Terraria would be rather fun. More or less the same as the Umbrella as it works now, in that you'd simply hold it in your hotbar, and you'd descend slower, and alleviate any fall damage. The main difference here being that...
  20. GoldenTerrabyte

Game Mechanics Crit Sounds

Some kind of audio cue when you get a crit would be a nice little touch, I think. To make it a little bit more satisfying when it happens. With an option to disable it, of course, for those people who go for max crit chance loadouts.
Back
Top Bottom