Search results for query: *

• Users: Kiryu
  • Order by date
  1. Kiryu

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

Was wondering if there's any plans to change the UI? Its just a bit hard on the eyes.
  2. Kiryu

tModLoader Magic Storage

I'd really enjoy it if there was an ability to click a little "x" in the search bar to just delete everything in the current search window, if possible. Backspacing long names feels kind of clunky, but It's more than okay if not, you already have such a stupendous mod. ^^
  3. Kiryu

tModLoader Auto Trash

I know you're insanely busy, just a friendly echo of the idea of a search bar. Sometimes forget if I've auto-trashed something that i end up needing later and have to laser-scan through all of it to see :P No worries if not, thank you for your mod!
  4. Kiryu

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Is there a functionality to allow items you pickup to go to a new inventory, even if you don't have that specific one pulled up? For instance if I'm on inventory 1, but have another inventory available, it picks it up and places it in the next inventory even if it's not the one I have open...
  5. Kiryu

tModLoader Prefixes for Fishing Poles

I was fishing one day and thought of this concept so I'm super happy you put it into reality! Would absolutely love to see where this goes, even if it's a simplistic concept!
  6. Kiryu

tModLoader Vampire Knives Expanded

I'm so happy you decided to temporarily pick this back up! I always wanted this mod to see more work on it because I love the idea, as Vampire Knives are hands down my favorite weapons in the game. I hope you manage to have the time and interest to keep working on it, because I'm thoroughly...
  7. Kiryu

Texture Pack Lostglaceon's Texture Tavern

Take a break! You gave us some BANGER customization that I hoped would be in 1.4, thank you, take it easy now! :D
  8. Kiryu

but instead of clicking the banner in your inventory you can just click the banner you just researched and also just hang it up
  9. Kiryu

If you research something you can get infinite of that item, why would you want the leftovers when you can just get a full stack of it anyway?
  10. Kiryu

OOOOOOOOOOO, THATS THAT GOOD :red:, THANK YOU!
  11. Kiryu

PC Teleporting and phasing through the ground when speeding up time through journey mode in multiplayer

Happens basically any time you use the time speed up mechanic through Journey Mod's Bunny Builder [Journey Powers] menu, unsure if a bug, multiplayer general instability, or a product of timeskipping in multiplayer; But thought I'd report nontheless as it's definitely very wonky.
  12. Kiryu

Is there any way to load fonts into a texture pack?

Somewhat feel like this would be a thing but when I try in the way I would assume would work, it doesn't, so I was wondering if you're able to in some way?
  13. Kiryu

It looks fantastic! Take your time with the leaf UI, if you can't get it goin its no sweat! You right; my brain just: Doesn't work
  14. Kiryu

Texture Pack Afram - A Terraria Texture Pack

He mentioned in discord Chlorophyte will be greener and have its own distinct look! We can see what it looks like and then if we end up wanting it changed we can hit him up and see his thoughts on it!
  15. Kiryu

Also if you can't get it to work in a way you like it's perfectly fine, don't stress it too much, just thought about that since pre-1.4 when map styles were released and I wanted them to match :P
  16. Kiryu

I threw myself in and researched the starter bag from calamity, works like a charm right off the bat. Only thing about it that's really even wrong is the UI but it may just be an early build to get it out, would love to see it polished because this works so seemlessly.
  17. Kiryu

Sounds good! I mean truthfully, any kind of things like that would be super sick, or UI tweaks in general. I for one love your valkyrie UI and will definitely be sticking with it! Will be following this post to see any developments because I see nothing but great things coming from this!
  18. Kiryu

PC Journeys mode spawnrate not disabling.

I'll keep my eyes out, maybe I was doing something wrong on my end, but if I can come back with a definitive way to replicate it I'll update; Though no, Keyboard + mouse.
  19. Kiryu

THANK YOU! I was hoping there would be matching UI in the first place to health/mana but considering valkyrie is my favorite, this is an excellent middleground! Would absolutely love seeing this turn into more things like this, especially for the leaf map, but if this is the only thing we get...
  20. Kiryu

Texture Pack Afram - A Terraria Texture Pack

I LOVE the unique look of these, properly stands out!
Back
Top Bottom