Search results for query: *

• Users: Kiryu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kiryu

PC Teleporting and phasing through the ground when speeding up time through journey mode in multiplayer

Happens basically any time you use the time speed up mechanic through Journey Mod's Bunny Builder [Journey Powers] menu, unsure if a bug, multiplayer general instability, or a product of timeskipping in multiplayer; But thought I'd report nontheless as it's definitely very wonky.
  2. Kiryu

Is there any way to load fonts into a texture pack?

Somewhat feel like this would be a thing but when I try in the way I would assume would work, it doesn't, so I was wondering if you're able to in some way?
  3. Kiryu

PC Journeys mode spawnrate not disabling.

Setting it at the lowest possible option doesn't seem to disable spawns, it lowers them a decent bit, but there's still a fair chunk of enemies randomly spawning in. Unsure if this is intended to just lower their rates a lot or disable, but I felt like it was meant to disable, so thought I'd...
  4. Kiryu

Game Mechanics Shift-Click crafting.

Allowing for shift-clicking crafting, for example, if I wanna make an armor set; I need to click to create, put it in my inventory, go back to click the next piece, put it in inventory- You get the idea. This would allow shift-clicking to craft and quick-inventory the item you crafted.
  5. Kiryu

Sprites The ability to add frames/customise animations

Currently sprites are limited by the vanilla frames, what I propose is a way to add additional frames to movement to allow the community to further increase the longevity and appeal of sprites over time. For example, this paladin sheet. They managed to make him appear more animated because of...
  6. Kiryu

Is there a good place to find Sprites?

I'm just curious if there's a way to look at individual sprites, I'm building on calamity with ones I find that I like, was wondering if there were any I could use from anywhere? I went through Calamity's Sprite suggestions on discord but I'm running out, was interested in more. Let me know...
  7. Kiryu

**REPORTED** Movement breaking unless I hold space and move in a direction

Had this issue where I couldn't open the menu, move, unless I held a direction and held space too. Was solved with a complete restart of my computer, but others say it happened to the them. Keyboard functions everywhere else, just not ingame.
  8. Kiryu

**REPORTED** Sticky explosives not sticking properly + Random input dropping during any autoswings.

Sticky dynamite, bombs, and grenades not sticking correctly to tiles, as well as input for anything involving autoswing results in occasionally dropping the animation out of the blue for no discernable reason.
  9. Kiryu

[Spelunker Potion Idea] Hovering ores while active displays ore name.

When it comes to Terraria, I confuse the ores at times, not the obvious ones, but things like orichalcum and adamantite, or ESPECIALLY when you get into modded ores, or texture packs like Calamity; I just think it'd be incredibly beneficial, and potentially not too hard for anyone with coding...
  10. Kiryu

PC Block specific Town NPCs from moving in?

Was wondering if there's a mod, or a way, to keep specific town npcs from moving in? Cheat sheet allows you to right click them to disable them, but they infinitely attempt to move in since it's in an order and so they just die on loop forever with no one else moving in. Is there a way to stop...
  11. Kiryu

PC Spelunker Potion Idea

Have you ever been mining with a spelunker potion and mixed up ores? Maybe you have a texture pack that alters the appearance further? The idea is that, only when you have the buff active, Spelunker Potion allows you to hover over said ore and a small bit of text appears next to your cursor kind...
  12. Kiryu

PC Fixing Star Cannon Shots

So it might not necessarily be 'broken' as it were, but when using the Star Cannon the projectile stars you fire impact with platforms. As a weapon I [probably alone] use for boss fights, as it can be obtained before any bosses are defeated, that ends when you defeat mech bosses, I'd love to be...
  13. Kiryu

Game Mechanics Area Quickstack working with Piggy Bank

One of the largest desires of mine for a while, as when I go home, the first thing I do is use area quickstack to dump quickstackable items into chests, and then put my money away, but I always have to open up the piggybank first. I was thinking items in the Piggy Bank that isn't money also...
  14. Kiryu

PC LF: Either Vanilla or Modded expert players.

Looking to start the game fresh, brand new world, brand new characters! We can discord or not. Reply here if you're interested and we can either do vanilla or decide on mods to add to our run!
  15. Kiryu

Custom projectile is just dust?

Adding a custom bullet but when I shoot it it's just a kind of dust. It still does damage if I angle it as if it were a bullet being shot, but I can't seem to figure out how to get it to shoot my custom sprite. Any help would be very much appreciated!
  16. Kiryu

Mod request: Fallen Stars shot go through platforms

Title says it; imagine, shooting the star cannon without worrying about your platforms preventing you from doing it! It's a simple yet wonderful idea!
  17. Kiryu

Where can I request mods?

Is there a set forum for requesting mods or is this the correct one? Asking for the sake of not posting on the wrong one.
Back
Top Bottom