Search results for query: *

1. CellarDoor96

Question one-way wire question

Yes, there are a couple of ways you can do this. The first is to use a dart trap and aim it at a teal pressure pad, and link your trigger to the dart trap and your device to the pressure pad. The second is to use any logic gate with one logic lamp on top, and link your trigger to the lamp and...
  2. CellarDoor96

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Anecdotal experience from myself and others says they only seem to spawn during the day when there is no wind or rain. Problem is, there's almost always at least a little wind.
  3. CellarDoor96

I agree about the War Table, it's way too rare now that it's actually useful for something. Having the Tavernkeep sell it would be a nice idea, if only his shop weren't so stuffed... Splitting it up could work, maybe separate coin-purchased items and medal-purchased items. Then he could still...
  4. CellarDoor96

So the Lava Waders' crafting tree is pretty messy right now. To help clean it up a bit, I'd suggest making the Molten Charm an alternative to the Magma Skull for crafting the Molten Skull Rose, and have Lava Waders crafted only from the Molten Skull Rose and either Water Walking Boots or...
  5. CellarDoor96

Other Screenshot Menu Should Not Show Buffs

I don't think this is a new thing at all, but right now the screenshot menu can be a bit hard to use when you have a lot of buffs, because buff icons are layered over its submenus. To fix this, I'd suggest just not showing buff icons when in screenshot mode. Alternatively, you could just move...
  6. CellarDoor96

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Is there any reason the book guides, Encumbering Stone, and other toggleable items can only be toggled from your inventory and not chests or personal storage? Also, is there any reason Encumbering Stone doesn't work from the Void Bag? It'd be really nice to be able to just keep the Stone and...
  7. CellarDoor96

Well it's a bit more than that - I'm pretty sure that because of the way autoswing works, even if you were capable of clicking every single frame, an item without autoswing would still not be as fast as that same item with autoswing enabled. My understanding (and someone correct me if I'm...
  8. CellarDoor96

I have a small suggestion: for any items that do not have autoswing by default, increase their usetime by 1 when the autoswing option is turned on. My understanding of how autoswing works is that after each swing ends, the game starts the next swing on the very next frame, whereas if you are...
  9. CellarDoor96

I agree with those saying that the change to the Lucky Horseshoe and Fledgling Wings wasn't really necessary. However I do like having the Celestial Magnet in sky chests, so I'd propose the following: move the Lucky Horseshoe back to underground chests, but keep Fledgling Wings as a secondary...
  10. CellarDoor96

Well I mean my suggestion would be to just let the Spectre Goggles work from vanity slots like the Echo Chamber.
  11. CellarDoor96

Shimmer phasing seems a bit broken, since it allows you to make an easy invincibility machine and beat anything by just letting your minions do the work. Enemies should be able to damage you while phasing. You can also just phase right on into the Jungle Temple, which could be fixed by just...
  12. CellarDoor96

**REPORTED** Pumps Convert Everything to Water

Exactly as the title says. Inlet pumps will consume lava and honey, but the outlet pumps produce water instead. Haven't tested this with shimmer but it broke several of my mechanisms that relied on pumping liquids.
  13. CellarDoor96

Problem with logical gates in Terraria

As someone who's done a lot of wiring with logic gates, the only useful gates are the OR gate and any gate with 1 regular lamp and 1 faulty lamp above it. The former just lets you link multiple inputs to the same output, while the latter can store and check the actual state of a mechanism and is...
  14. CellarDoor96

Terraria State of the Game - March 2022

I always thought the idea was that the plants ate people who happened to be carrying Uzis, similarly to how Plantera ate the Temple Key. And... made infinite copies of it to distribute to every Plantera you can possibly summon.
  15. CellarDoor96

Nah we should go to 65535. Then Terraria can finally call itself a 16-bit game.
  16. CellarDoor96

Ok but like, 9999 furnaces is a lot of furnaces.
  17. CellarDoor96

I think what Dronni is trying but failing to express is that when your inventory gets full more easily, you are forced to make more trips back to base to unload, which means you spend more time in the gameplay loop of exploration which is what they like. However traveling back to base is easily...
  18. CellarDoor96

I cannot wait to go through all my chests, hit the sort button and just watch all those stacks disappear. This is something I didn't even know I needed in my life.
  19. CellarDoor96

Terraria 1.4.3.3 - Steam Deck Optimization Update Release Notes

From what we've been told, it already seems like the entire point of the Labor of Love update is just to polish what's already in the game, without adding anything more. You don't need to tell the devs to stop bloating the game because that's what they're already doing. The game has gotten more...
  20. CellarDoor96

Terraria 1.4.3.3 - Steam Deck Optimization Update Release Notes

I have never seen this "enemies sliding into cracked blocks" bug before, either in my own game or in gameplay from other people I've seen. It sounds like it might have something to do with the NPC smoothing that gets applied in multiplayer, but even when I play with other people, I've still...
Back
Top Bottom