Search results for query: *

1. Metalloman

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

@Kazzymodus thanks! My fault for not being into social networks like FB, Twitter and such. (well, not that I'm feeling so bad for not being into those... ~:p)
  2. Metalloman

Sorry for my ignorance @Master Geass , but can you explain this better to me? I am not aware of any fourth colour wire/wrench: is that a mod? I also don't recognize some of the blocks in the first GIF.
  3. Metalloman

PC Hello, I'm presenting myself; I'm also looking for directions.

Hello to you @PrivateIvy and thanks for your help in giving me *directions*... ~;)~:happy: Well, so far people has been really kind and helpful to me, and I want to thank again @Tulula for helping me in my other thread. I'm looking forward to be part of this community, hoping I'll find a...
  4. Metalloman

PC Suggestions needed for a lava pumping issue

I will do! Sorry for the late reply but I had my first solar eclipse ever! ~:D
  5. Metalloman

@Tulula you gave me a good workaround that works without a great effort, many thanks! :D I'm sad that I can't drain a small pool like that in one shot and that I have to rely on workarounds but it's ok anyway. Let's hope that the devs will improve the engine sooner or leater; meanwhile I'll use...
  6. Metalloman

Ahhh, so the issue is because the size of the pool! I'll start putting sand to make bulkheads right now!
  7. Metalloman

oh... are you saying that all the lava from that pool is flowing away drained by the inlet pump? ~:eek:~:confused:
  8. Metalloman

Great, thanks! I've added the link to a folder in dropbox with my *.wld inside in the OP, feel free to check it and to try the LCU. ~:p
  9. Metalloman

Ok, I'm starting to make a copy of the files in another folder on the cloud, they're 11 MB each, so I need some minutes. Have I the need to post the two of them (*.wld AND *.wld.bak) or just one of them?
  10. Metalloman

Admitting that I haven't read through each of the 58 pages here I would share my short thought of what could improve the wiring system: logic gates and similia (I know many people already asked this); more wire colors, to allow more complex wiring without doing crazy circumnavigations; a tool...
  11. Metalloman

Am I allowed to post here my world? (1.3.0.8)
  12. Metalloman

Oh... that is really annoying...(and enlighting, if true in all cases) Inlet Pump Position As you can see the greater point of depth in this pool is 14 blocks (I hoped I could have taken the mechanical ruler lines with the F1 shapshot, but I failed), and the inlet pump is only half submerged...
  13. Metalloman

Hi Tulula! Thanks for your reply, after which I need to clarify a thing and to ask you a clarification: I want to move all the lava in one single automated way from that little pool to my LCU (I want to pull a lever and see that lava draining away with pumps, if possible); the particular...
  14. Metalloman

@Bethany Thank you for the link! Now all is clear! Thanks again for your help!
  15. Metalloman

Well, hello all! I need your help with an issue I'm having with lava pumping. I'll say in advance that I know the general behavior of liquids and pumping liquids in Terraria, also I've read each and every guide I have found about these topics and I've used the search feature in this forum...
  16. Metalloman

Hi guys and thank you for your greetings! ~:D @Bethany Thanks for directions, I'd rather ask here than post in the wrong section, I'll create a topic there right now!~;) PS: As I've signed in with Steam, shouldn't have I got the "steampunker" title? I'm asking because I can't see it in the...
  17. Metalloman

Hello all, I'm Metalloman and I'm playing Terraria (PC) from about a month now, enjoying exploration, boss fights, the growth in power of my character and - last but not least - building everything comes to my mind. I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered that in Terraria is possible to...
Back
Top Bottom