Search results for query: *

1. Aristocrat

Aristocrat and Friends adventures in Baroque , Neo-Gothic , and Art Deco Architecture

It just takes practice and a lot of reference pictures ! I really like to encourage fellow builders since I feel like that's the lasting part of the game aside from all the adventuring . Perhaps we could play sometime and you could show me some of the things you've built . We're also more than...
  2. Aristocrat

Aristocrat and Friends adventures in Baroque , Neo-Gothic , and Art Deco Architecture

Thank you very much ! Just trying my humble duty to perpetuate the centuries of beauty that have served mankind so well in the past :D
  3. Aristocrat

Thank you ! It feels like it didn't take that long , but I suppose the builds themselves would take maybe a week at most depending on how many hours per day I can fit into my schedule . Usually I just watch one or two episodes of a show per day while building and then have evening sessions with...
  4. Aristocrat

Thank you ! It's kind of funny because I tend to watch TV shows on Netflix while I build things . The Basilica I had built while watching The Practice , the Art Deco Tower while I was watching Frasier , and the Gardens while I was watching The X Files haha
  5. Aristocrat

Thanks ! I've thought about delving into Islamic architecture of the Andalus and North Africa just to try my hand at it , although I might do Byzantine first since I suppose my favourite mosques architecturally are turkish ones that were based off of Byzantine designs . But I'm glad you brought...
  6. Aristocrat

Now that the new update is out , I decided to try out creating something with marble in mind so I decided to create a garden complex that was inspired by the Gardens on Isola Bella in Italy . I tried my best to try out "perspective" when making the columns and fiddled around with marble...
  7. Aristocrat

thank you very much ! that's quite kind of you

thank you very much ! that's quite kind of you
  8. Aristocrat

Thank you ! I had no idea that it was featured on a newsletter XD That's an honour . I hope to have a new build soonish and definitely when the new update comes out . I always enjoy trying out the new updates when they release and Eddy and I are already planning our adventures .
  9. Aristocrat

My most recent build as of late was the Art Deco tower based off of Dante's Paradiso: The ground floor The "Moon" level: The Mercury level: The Venus and Sun levels: The "Mars" level which has Dante's image of the Triumph of the Cross The Jupiter Level with Dante's image...
  10. Aristocrat

Ahh thank you very much ! It just takes hours and hours of experimenting and comparing with real life inspirations . The basilica , for example , was partly inspired by the cathedral in Milan . Ahh I never noticed that XD that's cool Also the steampunkish bridge:
  11. Aristocrat

I'll upload the map eventually , but I'm certainly not finished with it yet and I'm rather protective of the little world since it's quite sentimental to my friends and myself , although anyone who would wish to take a tour with us is welcome ! We love showing people around on the map . Thank...
  12. Aristocrat

Thank you ! It's true that there's a kind of dichotomy , but I think it just depends on the temperament of the player since Terraria does cater to both builders and adventurers ; it's a wonderful game in that regard . Thank you ! Time to add some more of the old builds to the thread: the...
  13. Aristocrat

I thought in honour of the new forum , I'd transfer a lot of my old screenshots I had posted on other Terraria forums onto here and continue on the official one . Hooray ! I'll start off with the Neo-Gothic basilica I built a while ago: I'll upload the rest of the...
  14. Aristocrat

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Hi , Hero . I'm glad you're finally getting back to some more Terraria videos and thanks for making a video about this forum ; I had no idea how good this was until I saw the video on it !
Back
Top Bottom