Search results for query: *

1. FrozenToothpaste

Game Mechanics Allow Desert fossils to be blown up by explosives

I don't understand why you can mine it with crimson/corruption pickaxe or better but cannot be blown up by explosives? They spawn in huge amounts :rolleyes: I hope they can be blown up in 1.3.2 or 1.3.3 or future updates. Or... give me a reason why they shouldn't be blown up.
  2. FrozenToothpaste

Weapons & Equip Making the Thrower Class very useful! (NEED SPRITES)

Okay guys this thread looks bad without sprites. I'm working on my own but it will take a long time but I know it's worth it, the pre hardmode knives won't be hard but the hardmode knives are however are. I would also appreciate if you create one for me ;(:happy: Anyways let's begin shall we...
  3. FrozenToothpaste

Bladetongue fishing help!!

I have a: 3 Master Bait (I ran out of this, didn't get the Bladetongue but got the Scaly Truffle) 8 Enchanted Nightcrawlers, Sitting Duck's Fishing Pole and fishing potions. I have been fishing for about 30 minutes now and got no Bladetongue. I tried to fish in a crimson chasm and the deepest...
  4. FrozenToothpaste

Will this stop hallow and crimson infecting my world?

I hate it when the crimson or the hallow infects my world! I want it to be pure :mad:!!! Well now i have created a 5-7 wide tunnel using bombs and you guys should tell me if this can still infect my home. Apologize for bad image. My snipping tool dissapeared from System32. If you cant see...
Back
Top Bottom