Search results for query: *

1. R

New Hotfix Patch Now Available on Xbox One & PS4 - 6/4

I tried to find it but I don’t have it.
  2. R

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

1.3.1 has just been launched! I have it on my Xbox!
  3. R

Xbox One Unable to import old Gen world

Thing is, I made a brand new world. No tombstones or special chest. Failure.
  4. R

I was able to play in new worlds just fine there for a while, but when I played it on another friends console, I tried to load it and it caused it to crash. Now I am stuck with only an expert world, with little to nothing but what’s in my inventory. I have asked around but I have not gotten a...
  5. R

Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

I can’t wait for another bug fix for Xbox One. I have already found and reported 6 bugs. It seems kinda rushed.
  6. R

I am not aware of any unobtainable weapons, but I have several items that would disappear if I loaded the world. Souls of blight, dragon armor, etc. My brother had reds wings on another drive, but it wasn’t on the same drive as the world I exported it from. It was from a 32GB flash drive, and...
  7. R

PS4 Wall of Flesh Not Spawning

Yeah, pipeworks really needs to release a bug fix, because I can’t import my old world.
  8. R

I don’t know what the problem is, but when I try to import my old world, it will start to work, but then it crashes, but not before becoming a buzzy annoyance. Please tell me what is going on.
  9. R

Terraria Coming To Nintendo Switch in 2017!

Holy crap! I dont think piccasso over here can draw that one bit
  10. R

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Dang it, i had my hopes up, that 360 would get 1.3,but i guess not. I dont even play on the one enough to be able to enjoy it. But I understand that all good things do have to come to an end. I guess ill just have to save up for a computer. i mean i am really excited that 1.3 is coming, but i...
  11. R

Xbox 360 Advice for getting key molds

I did all of that and it is not working
  12. R

Xbox 360 Advice for getting key molds

Hello. I need some advice on how to get key molds fast. the exceptions are the crimson and jungle. Help would be greatly appeciated. I Know that a good thing to start with is battle potions, and thats all I know.
  13. R

Console Do console players recieve the 1.3 update later when the PC comes out?

I read that at the general end of the year, the console is supposed to get the rest of 1.2.3and parts of 1.2.4
  14. R

Defense 77

Defense 77
  15. R

Guess how rare a key mold drop is in console?

Guess how rare a key mold drop is in console?
  16. R

It is so rare for an eclipse, 1 in 25 chance and i need it

It is so rare for an eclipse, 1 in 25 chance and i need it
  17. R

is the solar tablet in the xbox version?

is the solar tablet in the xbox version?
  18. R

Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

I really like the staff of the frost hydra, also want it. I dont think some of those are in the console version
  19. R

New

New
Back
Top Bottom