Search results for query: *

1. MythixDino

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

No. Terraria mods are PC version only.
  2. MythixDino

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

Blushie actually fixed the multiplayer issue, it's just not compiled yet (so not available on the browser). If you want to you can compile it yourself, since I'm likely not allowed to post a tmod here. (though if you don't know how to you can send me a pm)
  3. MythixDino

tModLoader Server Sided Characters

Not sure if you're still actively working on this mod, but I'm getting errors when this mod and Itemchecklist is enabled.
  4. MythixDino

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

This is happening during load on a server with the latest version:
  5. MythixDino

tModLoader Solidified Potions

You have first get dtim's permission to do so (Though I don't know how you'll do this, but you can possibly find a way)
  6. MythixDino

tModLoader Colored Damage Types

All players have the mod, because they can't join without (Tmod multiplayer synchronizes every client). And yes, I see my own colored damage values, but not that of other players.
  7. MythixDino

Is the colored damage types mod only client side? Because, in multiplayer, you just get default damage colors when other players use weapons. Only your own values are colored.
  8. MythixDino

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Use less mods, or decrease the world size. Bigger worlds means it needs more memory.
  9. MythixDino

tModLoader Enemy Stats Config

Not right now. You can only change health, damage, knockback, defense, size and money drops.
  10. MythixDino

Enemy Affixes is the only one I know, sadly. Though I use both. I wonder where the author went...
  11. MythixDino

I can confirm it still works, the global modifiers at least. Since this mod hasn't been updated since May, I wouldn't recommend using the mod specific configs as the mobs might have changed.
  12. MythixDino

Godly. Mythical gives more things, but not useful for summon. Demonic is fine aswell, if you don't care about knockback.
  13. MythixDino

tModLoader So, I have an issue with TModLoader/TEdit.

Then I'd recommend to reinstall Tmodloader, and also delete the config files @ ...\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader
  14. MythixDino

What do you mean it's not the issue?
  15. MythixDino

I don't think TEdit has Tmodloader support, so basically you just made your world corrupt.
  16. MythixDino

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I would appreciate it to give this issue high priority, not to be offensive, it's just something most like to have fixed.
  17. MythixDino

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Join the Tmod discord.
  18. MythixDino

This is a memory (loading) issue with the current Tmodloader. It is fixed in the next version, and if you really want you can use the Beta.
  19. MythixDino

I just answered your question?! What's wrong? %:sigh:
  20. MythixDino

I don't know what to say.
Back
Top Bottom