Search results for query: *

1. W32Coravint

Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

Tip of the Day Tip the tip of the day man, or you'll be tipped. There's a sudden lightning strike off in the distance, followed by several explosions coming closer and closer. Eventually, a nuclear quest-giving taco flies directly into the Bomb. Yes, we're bringing back old traditions. The...
  2. W32Coravint

Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

Tip of the Day sina ken ala moli e pipi anu seme? o moli e pipi mute kepeken telo moli! "pipi" is the word for "insect" in Toki Pona. Therefore, the pipis are actually just mosquitoes of indefinite size. I pull out a container of "telo moli" (mosquito repellent) and spray it at the pipis. As it...
  3. W32Coravint

Tip of the Day You was doing PIPI in your pampers when i was beating players much more stronger then you! - Tigran Petrosyan, 2020 I drop a brick on the pipis for not taking en passant, in accordance with the laws of AnarchyChess.
  4. W32Coravint

Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

(I'm still neutral) I summon the Bad Mod GAN¹, which promptly begins to generate bad mod ideas. After thirty seconds of waiting, I pick up one of its ideas and instantly code it into existence. Suddenly, it starts raining nukes. But these aren't your ordinary, low-effort attack nukes. These...
  5. W32Coravint

"Umm... no, I don't. Apologies, I'm not exactly very knowledgeable about music," I reply. Noticing that the Dude seems to be trying to steer himself through the air, I perk up again. "So, would you... erm... would you like some help with that? I can just summon a rocket engine jetpack. No big...
  6. W32Coravint

Ruriko one shots the dragon with a nuke "Oh my god. You are seriously... incompetent. To think that the person dictating my actions is literally worse at the game than I am." omfg shut uP and do what i say!!! "No. I doubt I'd even be able to one-shot anything right now, seeing as you're...
  7. W32Coravint

Narrator has been out of order for (1) update. Looking for replacement narrator. ... Replacement narrator chosen. Am I in? good. Rhiannon ceases to exist from battlefield to be replaced by a different character because, this isn't her story anymor.e this is the story of my anime girl OC named...
  8. W32Coravint

"Ehehe⌁!" Rhiannon picks up some sort of magic blaster thing, which she levies against the Noobcarrier. Using the blaster, she marks the Noobcarrier with a giant escutcheon (U+29BB ⦻ CIRCLE WITH SUPERIMPOSED X). Nothing happens for five seconds. Then cuboids warped into an geometric tentacle...
  9. W32Coravint

A character appearifies onto the field. As is typical of my characters, it's an anime girl. She also appears to be a Rotom gijinka, which is definitely not typical of my characters. "Hey, everyone! I hope you don't mind if I" - she manifests a MIDI cable from nowhere, which she uses to impale...
  10. W32Coravint

Destroy the Godmodder

Slot 1 monika.chr USB && SCP-603 USB && ((SCP-520 > Fine = Universal Switch) && Code Editor = Universal Code Editor) && (Programming Textbooks for All Existing Programming Languages, Including Esolangs and Fictional Ones > Fine = Universal Programming Skill Core) && Standard Battle Android =...
  11. W32Coravint

Destroy the Godmodder

Slot 1 monika.chr USB && SCP-603 USB && ((SCP-520 > Fine = Universal Switch) && Code Editor = Universal Code Editor) && (Programming Textbooks for All Existing Programming Languages, Including Esolangs and Fictional Ones > Fine = Universal Programming Skill Core) && Standard Battle Android =...
  12. W32Coravint

Destroy the Godmodder

Slot 1 {Recreate: Element’s Maker} && {Recreate: Compound’s Creator} && Corrupted Spell Bullet && Polymorphic Lab Glassware = Glitch City Laboratory (Lv. 23, 6/24) A set of polymorphic glassware in the form of an Erlenmeyer flask containing a solid truncated cone of a pitch black substance in...
  13. W32Coravint

Destroy the Godmodder

Slot 1 {Recreate: Element’s Maker} && {Recreate: Compound’s Creator} && Corrupted Spell Bullet && Polymorphic Lab Glassware = Glitch City Laboratory (Lv. 23, 5/24) A set of polymorphic glassware in the form of an Erlenmeyer flask containing a solid truncated cone of a pitch black substance in...
  14. W32Coravint

Destroy the Godmodder

Slot 1 {Recreate: Element’s Maker} && {Recreate: Compound’s Creator} && Corrupted Spell Bullet && Polymorphic Lab Glassware = Glitch City Laboratory (Lv. 23, 4/24) A set of polymorphic glassware in the form of an Erlenmeyer flask containing a solid truncated cone of a pitch black substance in...
  15. W32Coravint

Destroy the Godmodder

Slot 1 {Recreate: Element’s Maker} && {Recreate: Compound’s Creator} && Corrupted Spell Bullet && Polymorphic Lab Glassware = Glitch City Laboratory (Lv. 23, 4/24) A set of polymorphic glassware in the form of an Erlenmeyer flask containing a solid truncated cone of a pitch black substance in...
  16. W32Coravint

Destroy the Godmodder Discussion Thread

Animebot Roster & Weaponry Stash
  17. W32Coravint

Destroy the Godmodder

Slot 1 NO LEVEL GIVEN {Recreate: Element’s Maker} && {Recreate: Compound’s Creator} && Corrupted Spell Bullet && Polymorphic Lab Glassware = Glitch City Laboratory (Lv. ?, 3/?) A set of polymorphic glassware in the form of an Erlenmeyer flask containing a solid truncated cone of a pitch black...
  18. W32Coravint

Destroy the Godmodder

Ehehehe, I'm gonna take this post! Slot 1 {Recreate: Element’s Maker} && {Recreate: Compound’s Creator} && Corrupted Spell Bullet && Polymorphic Lab Glassware = Glitch City Laboratory (Lv. ?, 2/?) A set of polymorphic glassware in the form of an Erlenmeyer flask containing a solid truncated cone...
  19. W32Coravint

Destroy the Godmodder

Welp, the narrator quit. And I stabbed him. Slot 1 Glitchy USB From A Different Timeline && (Standard Battle Android && Glitch Essence) && (Corrupster USB && HxD USB) && MetaCuil Abstraction Device = Battle Gynoid EXE 5.0.7 (Level 22, 23/23) (+3 Battlefury, +1 Pricey, +3 Cyan) DONE! Uh... you...
  20. W32Coravint

Destroy the Godmodder

NARRATOR: What. Welcome to your new job. Screw up once and I'm going to stab you in the throat. And, fellow players, feel free to talk to us. We don't bite unless you deserve it. Slot 1 Glitchy USB From A Different Timeline && (Standard Battle Android && Glitch Essence) && (Corrupster USB &&...
Back
Top Bottom