Search results for query: *

• Users: dlae
  • Order by date
  1. dlae

Dang my bro's catching up to me 0.0

Dang my bro's catching up to me 0.0
  2. dlae

Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Well, multiplayer doesn't work at all, even if me and my brother use the same version, connection, and we're standing right next to each other.
  3. dlae

Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

I'm okay with it all, just want multiplayer to get fixed more than anything!
  4. dlae

Best game on the app store in my opinion.

Best game on the app store in my opinion.
  5. dlae

Wish that "Susano'o" Stardust armor drained mana while keeping the beast alive

Wish that "Susano'o" Stardust armor drained mana while keeping the beast alive
  6. dlae

Ikr!

Ikr!
  7. dlae

I am the Itachi of Terraria

I am the Itachi of Terraria
  8. dlae

Mobile Mobile Terraria Fixes & Rebalancing Update Live in the next 24-48 Hours!

If he was online that could mean that he had help before making the video, or had help secretly while in the video.
  9. dlae

Awesome job on that drawing!

Awesome job on that drawing!
  10. dlae

Does anyone else still have multiplayer connection problems? Can't connect at all...

Does anyone else still have multiplayer connection problems? Can't connect at all...
  11. dlae

Okay thanks, just hope they add a hallow world boss so I at least have one more boss to face.

Okay thanks, just hope they add a hallow world boss so I at least have one more boss to face.
  12. dlae

Did you guys get any ideas from Naruto? Just asking lol (e.g.-ravens,stardust armor summon)

Did you guys get any ideas from Naruto? Just asking lol (e.g.-ravens,stardust armor summon)
Back
Top Bottom