Search results for query: *

1. Sock_Bunny

inactivity :D I should get a new pfp 🤔

inactivity :D I should get a new pfp 🤔
  2. Sock_Bunny

Corrupt the Wish!

Nothing happens. Ever. Reality is paused. Game over. I wish for a continue to undo the game over
  3. Sock_Bunny

tModLoader Portable Storage 2

They're for special guns, but they go in the ammo slot anyway. That's probably the issue Yep! I can get it to show the selected block in the item icon, but after that my character just swings the bag around uselessly
  4. Sock_Bunny

nope! it might be something on Calamity's side, but Magnum Rounds and Shotgun Shells don't fit in it the Item Magnet mod doesn't seem to work for me, and Item Magnets+ can't be activated from the inventory also! how do I use the Builder's Reserve? my character swings it when I have blocks...
  5. Sock_Bunny

awesome mod! it reminds me of the inventory bags for a mod that I made for a different game! I already love it more than JPAN's bags because you don't need to sacrifice an accessory slot; you can use the bags with autopause on and from the inventory; there's actual item descriptions; and there's...
  6. Sock_Bunny

What did you do to the Guide?

You... ...MONSTER!
  7. Sock_Bunny

What weapon would you want to remove from Terraria?

Copper Shortsword Tin Shortsword
  8. Sock_Bunny

Goodbye Ocram, you will be missed

R.I.P Ocram 2013-2017 "Whenever I show up to work, someone ALWAYS kills me! I QUIT."
  9. Sock_Bunny

yeah ;-;

yeah ;-;
  10. Sock_Bunny

Post an insane lie about the user above you.

I think you're a turkey sandwich!
  11. Sock_Bunny

Hot Topic Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

I don't know. It depends on what material they're made of. I'd say the Destroyer, but we don't know how hard the bones used to make Skeletron Prime are...
  12. Sock_Bunny

;-; *hides in fear upon hearing the demonic spell-word being said*
  13. Sock_Bunny

What'd you say to him? :o
  14. Sock_Bunny

nooo, I was trying to make a joke. Like "I loaded the game and I didn't bounce!", "OMG you were...

nooo, I was trying to make a joke. Like "I loaded the game and I didn't bounce!", "OMG you were effected by the randomly-dying-of-fall-damage-glitch too?!", "No? I didn't bounce because I didn't fall. When did I say I died of fall damage?"
  15. Sock_Bunny

@akrobeau ?? I didn't bounce because I spawned safely on the ground

@akrobeau ?? I didn't bounce because I spawned safely on the ground
  16. Sock_Bunny

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

It's the craftsmanship that gives it value. Like a bunch of rocks might not be worth much, but a statue made from those rocks might be worth a lot! Do you mean the copper shortsword? Because a sword is dangerous because you swing it with your weight behind it, most swords aren't sharp. So...
  17. Sock_Bunny

Hi! :D This thread is for posting all the evil (and possibly justified) stuff you did to the Guide! I'll start: I made his room with a chair against the door, so he couldn't leave. And a machine that spawned bunnies! (This was back when bunny statues could endlessly spawn bunnies during a blood...
  18. Sock_Bunny

Your quickest boss kills!

Green Slime, I used Copper Shortsword and won after 1598 in-game days
  19. Sock_Bunny

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

The Twins. This was back when Prime, Twins, and Destroyer were the last bosses.
Back
Top Bottom