Search results for query: *

• Users: Sock_Bunny
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sock_Bunny

What did you do to the Guide?

Hi! :D This thread is for posting all the evil (and possibly justified) stuff you did to the Guide! I'll start: I made his room with a chair against the door, so he couldn't leave. And a machine that spawned bunnies! (This was back when bunny statues could endlessly spawn bunnies during a blood...
  2. Sock_Bunny

WIP Dungeon Dance Club

Hi! :D I set started turning the Dungeon in my world into... a DISCO DUNGEON DANCE CLUB! :D I have it set up so when the cultists spawn, this message appears: please don't notice the type :3 This is the unfinished dance area: The center is gonna be where the tablet thingy will be. fireworks...
  3. Sock_Bunny

Video Minecart Launcher, A fast way to travel.

Hello! I didn't know where I should post this, so I posted it here. Anyway, this is a fast and easy way to travel worlds by using a Mech Cart and an Umbrella, Featherfall will not work. This is it. The first Launcher can be short if you use Booster Rails to get full speed, and it should be in...
  4. Sock_Bunny

PC Want To Trade: Fisherman's Pocket Guide for Sextant.

Hi! I'm looking to trade my Fisherman's Pocket Guide for someone's Sextant, If you're interested, please leave a reply with your Steam Name. Thank you!
Back
Top Bottom