Search results for query: *

1. Deputy Hue

The Land of the Dead (Text Adventure)

(Benevolent Tingler) Tingler describes his case in penandpaperese and bodylanguageian, he describes being denied a meal, being told the meal is more expensive than it is, and being shot through a cannon. He also describes the employee having something against him during a previous encounter.
  2. Deputy Hue

(Benevolent Tingler) Tingler, outraged by this terrible treatment by mcdonalds, seeks a law firm to represent him.
  3. Deputy Hue

hello world 5: attack of the clones

hello world 5: attack of the clones
  4. Deputy Hue

(Benevolent Tingler) Tingler points at the menu for large fries.
  5. Deputy Hue

(Benevolent Tingler) Tingler immediately heads for mcdonalds.
  6. Deputy Hue

(Benevolent Tingler) Tingler shrugs, gives clockwerk a thumbs up and continues on his way.
  7. Deputy Hue

(Benevolent Tingler) A wild Tingler draws away!
  8. Deputy Hue

(Benevolent Tingler) Tinglers takes the sceneic route to avoid danger.
  9. Deputy Hue

(Benevolent Tingler) Tingler gets outta there and heads west to the larger town in the distance.
  10. Deputy Hue

(Benevolent Tingler) Tingler knows that if he doesn't move, the creature cannot see him.
  11. Deputy Hue

(Benevolent Tingler) Tingler is terrified of the large shadow and decides it's in his best interest to continue along his path.
  12. Deputy Hue

(Benevolent Tingler) Tingler gets up and goes back the way he came. also i apologize for holding up the game, i've been focused on birthday related shenanigans.
  13. Deputy Hue

(Benevolent Tingler) Tingler scratches his helmet in confusion, he sits down and draws "medusa" "Wild Deadlands" in the dirt with a stick.
  14. Deputy Hue

(Benevolent Tingler) Tingler pushes clockwerk off of him, realizing that button 2 is incorrect for this fight. Tingler presses 7 on his remote, and proceeds to hit Big Henrys knee.
  15. Deputy Hue

(Benevolent Tingler) Tingler presses 2 on his remote. Tingler throws his depressing dirt at Big Henry. wowee i did it i updated at last
  16. Deputy Hue

(Benevolent Tingler) Tingler hides behind clockwerk, just in case this mohawker guy might actually be angry.
  17. Deputy Hue

(Benevolent Tingler) Tingler goes to converse make hand gestures at the nice eyepatch man.
  18. Deputy Hue

(Benevolent Tingler) Tingler climbs on to the back of clockwerk, and commands his mightysteed onwards.
  19. Deputy Hue

(Benevolent Tingler) Tingler presses 3 on his remote, he gives the robotics expert a thumbs up and heads out of town. eyy it's me the latonomicon.
  20. Deputy Hue

(Benevolent Tingler) Tingler slaps the drawing pad a couple times and hands him the drawing. Sorry for taking so long i've been extremely distracted by a game.
Back
Top Bottom