Search results for query: *

• Users: Joe Dolca
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Joe Dolca

Help with Drunk Seed world

So I managed to figure out the dungeon is underground but... how do I fight skeletron? My only point of access to the dungeon dumps me in Dungeon Guardian range, and I get obliterated every time. Is there some sort of trick I don't know about?
  2. Joe Dolca

PC Do I need to revert to 1.4.0.5 to play with mobile servers?

My brother and I want to play together, but he can't afford a PC so he got the game on his tablet. The version of mobile differs from PC, do I need to downgrade to 1.4.0.5 to play with him? And if so, how do you do it? I own the game only in Steam currently.
  3. Joe Dolca

tModLoader Unable to find cause of severe bug

I have started a brand new 1.3.4 playthrough and thought of doing the Etherian event since that's the new cool thing on the block, and I've come across a bug that thoroughly destroyed any enjoyment to be had from it. Unless I am really close to the enemies, and i mean really REALLY close, less...
  4. Joe Dolca

List of MP compatible Mods

I've been attempting some multiplayer action with a friend in tApi modded Terraria, but I've run into issues with most mods and some weird errors. I'd like to start an official list of mods that work in multiplayer, and maybe make it into a tag. Most mods don't test for MP, and some threads...
Back
Top Bottom