Search results for query: *

1. Croiss

Guardian of the Golden Bunny (#1) ~ Terraria Calamity Revengence...

Guardian of the Golden Bunny (#1) ~ Terraria Calamity Revengence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa4LN82vXOY&t=137s
  2. Croiss

Video Calamity Revengence Playthrough

I'm back at it again! Part 1:
  3. Croiss

Official The Oasis!

Looks beautiful, Can't wait!
  4. Croiss

CC Creation Compendium #63

I love those Gem Dyes, they're so pretty!
  5. Croiss

Is there a mod that removes the Life/Mana cap (500) so you can use more Life/Mana Crystals...

Is there a mod that removes the Life/Mana cap (500) so you can use more Life/Mana Crystals (Preferably an unlimited amount of times)?
  6. Croiss

which to choose...........

I'm actually going to try the no armor one myself now after seeing this. With Expert Calamity. God help me.
  7. Croiss

What's your favorite Boss Theme

Vanilla: Plantera Modded: DoG
  8. Croiss

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

The random life drain really puts me off this mod. And none of my items are "cursed" either, so I don't know what's causing it. It's really annoying as well when you're playing on Hardcore.
  9. Croiss

but I then realized it would be 2021 before it would come out lol. Been playing mods recently...

but I then realized it would be 2021 before it would come out lol. Been playing mods recently like Calamity and others and they're great, I wish I modded a long time ago.
  10. Croiss

I've been playing Terraria again for this past month non-stop and It feels great to be back. I...

I've been playing Terraria again for this past month non-stop and It feels great to be back. I was originally waiting for 1.4 before.
  11. Croiss

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Wow that sucks. The game looked promising.
  12. Croiss

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

This is going to be HL3 all over again, but I do have high hopes that you will not let us down!
  13. Croiss

i think i broke my world

i think i broke my world
  14. Croiss

Additional Changes to Water, With Community Feedback

Adding the Wet Debuff when jumping inside and outside of water would be a really nice touch. Also, making the Wet Debuff make you slightly slower and making your clothes/armor slightly more darker would be an even nicer touch.
  15. Croiss

Was a Medium world, I'm used to Large worlds.

Was a Medium world, I'm used to Large worlds.
  16. Croiss

Items Blood Moon Dye

Definitely the small updates are usually the best.
  17. Croiss

Items Blood Moon Dye

Depending on how good it looks, I would probably buy it every play-through.
  18. Croiss

Your main Pre-Hardmode loadout?

What I aim for is: with A must-have for me that I try to rush getting every normal pre-hardmode play-through are:
Back
Top Bottom