Search results for query: *

• Users: speak
  • Order by date
  1. S

PC Disabling quick trash completely in 1.4

Can confirm, this is still an awful UI experience. And yeah also made my friend "call it a night" after it happened to them in a similar fashion to what Zitchas' friend experienced. Literally enabling you to trash all of your money by a very easy to do misclick should in my opinion be a top...
  2. S

Game Mechanics The Problem With NPC Happiness

Bummed to see that 1.4.1 didn't address this. Ah well, can't have everything. Thank goodness it's still an amazing game. It would be nice to have some "after the fact" commentary from devs, even if it's just "Yeah we considered removing it after community feedback, but just didn't have the time...
  3. S

It's a long thread so maybe you missed some of the arguments that answer your questions. I'm basically going to be repeating what has already been said, but that's fine: 1) It sounds like you were already playing in a similar way so not much has changed for you. This means you have no reason to...
  4. S

Agreed with pretty much everything @Lithium says. I hope we can hear from the devs on this.
  5. S

Any word on this from devs? The poll results at the very least suggest this is quite a divisive topic. I still posit that the only result of this change for me (and many more players) is that we now have higher prices, because we like to have a populated town.
  6. S

Personally I'm not against a happiness system, I'm just very very much against the way it was implemented. Yes it's great to avoid the square room high rise stacks, but in my opinion this could've been accomplished with a couple of simple things: - Perhaps just dirt and basic rock would be...
  7. S

I made really pretty houses and made sure the separate the NPC's houses to give them some breathing room when I heard they can now be unhappy. This was actually lovely as I found myself really liking this and now have a pretty town with nice designs for each house. But sadly, turns out that...
  8. S

Yeah, this has made my Terraria experience considerably worse. I'm now always in a paranoid fashion making sure the cursor icon is the correct one before doing any quick actions (shift or ctrl) like selling or putting stuff away. Please re-consider the importance of this. You can find topics...
  9. S

Thank you for the response! Much appreciated. Fingers are crossed it makes it in along the other fixes. 👍
  10. S

Please, please add an option to disable quick trash completely. It is incredibly easy to get rid of all of your money for example by simply pressing the wrong key for a second, this is not great UI. Just watched my friend do this exact thing, in fact. This is so bad for accessibility, some...
  11. S

PC Lag in Single-Player Terraria :/

Hey! I'm using the 1.3.1.1 update, and I still have the same issue on Linux. Terrible framerates, no matter which frameskip option I'm using. I've tried on two different computers.
  12. S

PC 1.3.1.1 Hotfix

Still getting FPS drops on Linux. One box gets a pretty steady 33-43 FPS, with game logic also slowed down. (player movement very slow) Another box stays a bit below 55 FPS, with laggy input and also slowed down game logic. This is with the 1.3.1.1 GOG version (filename gog_terraria_2.2.0.5.sh)...
  13. S

PC Terraria 1.3.0.8: Can Mac & Linux Come Out & Play?

Yes sadly this is what a lot of linux "ports" nowadays are, although to credit the Terraria team, Terraria runs more smoothly on my linux computer than most Mono games. Although, if you call it emulated you'll get people complaining, as it's not emulated with Mono, it's just an awful piece of...
  14. S

Game Mechanics Hotbar: Switch tool as soon as possible

Although I have no problem with your suggestion, I feel it is a separate issue from what I am talking about. My suggestion could be implemented whether your idea gets implemented or not. I'm new on these forums, so do let me know if my initial post wasn't well enough articulated.
  15. S

Game Mechanics Hotbar: Switch tool as soon as possible

Hi, You are using your pickaxe, and you get attacked; You press the hotbar button to switch to your sword, only to find that you are still hitting the monster with your pickaxe. This is because Terraria requires you to let go of the mouse button, plus wait for the tool to stop its swing, before...
  16. S

Game Mechanics Make Lifeform Analyzer readings flash or more visible.

I agree, a more visible indication of rare monsters would be great.
  17. S

PC Possible Memory leak from Large Worlds

Hi! Running a dedicated server on an Arch Linux box on a Linode VPS with 2GB of ram: I noticed that a large world starts with about 70% of RAM used, and every time the world gets saved automatically, the ram usage goes up about 5%. This means that after running for a while, it uses the whole...
Back
Top Bottom