2. creative boss

Console New ideas for a better terraria

I want make a votation for it but I don't know how
  3. creative boss

Thank you so much it costed me a lot
  4. creative boss

This is what I've done if you need more information or you don't know about somezing or you have any question please ask me.
  5. creative boss

I'm so sorry today I have been very bussy and I couldnt if I can I will tell you this week end
  6. creative boss

:pumpking:Ok so I'll tell you something this afternoon
  7. creative boss

The problem is I don't know who I have to tell because I want they to admite mi suggests
  8. creative boss

Thank you so much I really like people who encorages me
  9. creative boss

so I´m going to say you my suggests: 1: you can include another final boss because okram is too easy my suggest is include like a demond boss at the hell. 2. you can include too other invasions like the alien invasion in te pc. 3:I have another invassion idea you can introduce a mechanic moon or...
  10. creative boss

I want to see some very good ideas
  11. creative boss

NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

but I´m new and I don´t know how to make a thread:(
  12. creative boss

ok your idea is brilliant but wat do you think about mine ~:)
  13. creative boss

I´m going to say you my suggests: 1: you can include another final boss because okram is too easy my suggest is include like a demond boss at the hell. 2. you can include too other invasions like the alien invasion in te pc. 3:I have another invassion idea you can introduce a mechanic moon or a...
  14. creative boss

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

so I´m going to say you my suggests: 1: you can include another final boss because okram is too easy my suggest is include like a demond boss at the hell. 2. you can include too other invasions like the alien invasion in te pc. 3:I have another invassion idea you can introduce a mechanic moon or...
  15. creative boss

Pre-Thanksgiving Treats for Console & Mobile Terrarians!

sorry i¨m new here can you say me where because I dont know
  16. creative boss

Pre-Thanksgiving Treats for Console & Mobile Terrarians!

hello I´m going to say you my suggests: 1: you can include another final boss because okram is too easy my suggest is include like a demond boss at the hell. 2. you can include too other invasions like the alien invasion in te pc. 3:I have another invassion idea you can introduce a mechanic moon...
  17. creative boss

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

hello I´m going to say you my suggests about terraria at console: 1: you can include another final boss because okram is too easy my suggest is include like a demond boss at the hell. 2. you can include too other invasions like the alien invasion in te pc. 3:I have another invassion idea you can...
  18. creative boss

I'm here to tell you new ideas

I'm here to tell you new ideas
Back
Top Bottom