Search results for query: *

1. Killer K

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Can anyone tell me how to open goddie bag in mobile version? I can’t figure it out
  2. Killer K

found that issue with bunnies too. I thought it was a symbol for upcoming Holoween. :-)
  3. Killer K

So what is the status of the .4 hot fix? iOS 13 is out now. i Hope it will not cause any issues to my Terraria 1.3.
  4. Killer K

I am so pumped to get new 1.3 stuff. Actually recently researched the items introduced in the 1.3 update. it was mind boggling. there was a update in Apple app store today. 1.3.0.7.3 or something. i remember the last 3. I thought it was came days ago with the android version. It the patch...
  5. Killer K

Hi, Is there any developer available here i mean from the DR Studio? or @Loki ? So i would like to know what are you considering to include in the customization update? Can you give us a list of features that you are going to implement? Or considering to implement?
  6. Killer K

When I read your first few sentences I thought you are being serious about mining and I really thought you are a person involved in actual mining industry like me. Then I saw horseman blade and laughed out loud. Yep. Having lot of hot bar space is awesome. But it makes the game easier...
  7. Killer K

Hi, I was building for this pyramid structure for some reason and now can’t remember why I built this. Any idea what should I turn this into??? It is ugly I know. :-)
  8. Killer K

May I suggest something. This will be off the topic of terraria 1.3 though. I don’t know what is your age? Civil status or your preferences. There are lot of money flying all over in the programming ( software development in Mac windows android ios hell even in Xbox PlayStation and Nintendo...
  9. Killer K

mee toooo.. still having some goose bumps when it comes to mind. STILL HAVEN'T DEFEATED ANY BOSS. Taking my time and enjoying the stuff in the terraria world. :) People at DR Studio is awesome. Thanks guys. @The Real Bryan this game worth buying a new phone.
  10. Killer K

If I remember correctly @NRLP mentioned that the next hotfix will be the last (hopefully according to @Loki) Then the amazon update will come out. You guys will not have to endure the issues some of the android people had.
  11. Killer K

wow... thank you for the information.. For the info about Terraria built on Unity.. I was actually wondering how they did it and in my mind i thought they built a engine from scratch. Nice to know they used Unity.
  12. Killer K

Sure it will. But i don’t think it will come with same time as the pc version. But looking at the rate of development of dr studio it will come around 8 months after pc release. ( just my idea not from any developer of terraria or something) I hope it will come with pc version. ( highly...
  13. Killer K

Is this cenx post is pre dr studio? If yes things have changed when the terraria development studios changed. If no you need to get a reply from cenx
  14. Killer K

This is not possible I can surely tell that Don’t keep hope about this 1.3 was built from scratch and from pc code base too so bringing back that control is next to impossible. At least my perspective. Though dr studio can do it I can say that. But if they do that there is no point of...
  15. Killer K

Hi, I don’t want to ask anything from dr studio which have given us more than we expect. But just a suggestion. So the current user interface about joystick ( onscreen) those button changes time to time. I mean some times for torch some time for glow stick etc etc. Will the customization...
  16. Killer K

Hi, I maybe imagining stuff or something. I am a herb garden keeper. ( don’t laugh everyone have their thing inside terraria.) so I plant blinkroot day loom and stuff. So if I am not mistaken there is a thing that take in plants same as clay pots. But the thing is I cannot find a way to...
  17. Killer K

Actually I can relate to that. I am a mining engineer by my degree certificate. ( it’s just a piece of paper that you could use to impress girls and your relatives atleast in my country) ( do you can understand why I am so into terraria some of the key features in terraria is real in the world...
  18. Killer K

Well said. This come from a fellow mobile developer ( apps not games ). I am almost into my double digit programming experience. But still mesmerized by the work that Dr. studio have done. I don’t care they have 50 developer working 24 hours for 8 months. Writing a game from scratch which have...
  19. Killer K

The key word is MOST. Listen guys not even in programming even in life we cannot make everyone happy. So be ready. When the hot fixes and bug fixes that Dr studio is doing is some to an end and starts working on new content some of yours bugs and concerns will not be fixed. Dr studio can’t...
Back
Top Bottom