Search results for query: *

1. Tsintzask

Switch How prepared should I be for Hardmode? 🤔

Expert Hardmode is a handful early on, regardless of how much you prep. You get used to it. Either way, you are definitely overpreparing a bit, but it's better to be overprepared than underprepared! Expert Hardmode will be a challenge regardless. You 100% need to worry about your jungle if...
  2. Tsintzask

Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

That enemy looks very shark-like. I hope the ocean gets some more love in 1.3.6!
  3. Tsintzask

3DS Why the 3ds version of terraria just.... Lacks some... No... Alot of content.

It's definitely exclusive to the 3DS. https://terraria.wiki.gg/Zapinator
  4. Tsintzask

3DS Why the 3ds version of terraria just.... Lacks some... No... Alot of content.

That's because PC is on version 1.3 while 3DS is on 1.2, and as far as I know, it won't get updated. However, there's still quite a bit of content on the 3DS version, along with some items exclusive to it, such as the Zapinator.
  5. Tsintzask

Choose a class, any class!

Personally I prefer guns because the endgame weapons are great. My favorites through an entire playthrough would be the minishark line, the onyx blaster, and the piranha gun.
  6. Tsintzask

Choose a class, any class!

Ranger is a lot of fun, imo. You can pair it with summoner if you want, especially since summons are intended to be used along with normal weapons, rather than replace them.
  7. Tsintzask

Just Terraria. My current bucket list includes Calamity, Thorium, and Spirit, as well as some...

Just Terraria. My current bucket list includes Calamity, Thorium, and Spirit, as well as some QoL ones like Magic Storage.
  8. Tsintzask

Looking into mods and stuff. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Looking into mods and stuff. Do you guys have any suggestions?
  9. Tsintzask

Been doing lots and lots of learning on Computer Science lately

Been doing lots and lots of learning on Computer Science lately
  10. Tsintzask

PC Looking for someone to Enjoy the game with.

Steam account here, shoot me a friend request if you feel like it.
  11. Tsintzask

tModLoader Melee Combat Aim [REQUEST]

Disclaimer: I'm not a modder, I'd just like to share my thoughts on the matter Some melee weapons, like spears, flails, and any sword that throws projectiles already have this functionality, so it would probably only require a bit of Ctrl+C Ctrl+V to add it to weapons that don't. That being...
  12. Tsintzask

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you're horrible at using it so you set yourself on fire. Multiple times. I wish for a nice poster to put on my wall.
  13. Tsintzask

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but it takes the amount of energy you'd expect it to realistically take, so flying for like a second completely exhausts you. I wish for a new PC
  14. Tsintzask

PC Made a small arena/event farm for Halloween events

This is a functionality over dseign type of thing, I didn't really decorate it. However, it may be useful to some of you for farming events and such. I have also included supplies and stuff in chests. Google Drive download link
  15. Tsintzask

Items White Solution

Am I the only one who finds it funny/morbid that the name sounds like something out of 1940s germany?
  16. Tsintzask

Items Wand Of Transforming

Seems iteresting, but the effect feels too strong for so early in the game. Make it, like, only available after mechbosses or golem or moonlrod, because getting it so early in the game is just overpowered.
  17. Tsintzask

PC Looking for friends to play with!

I'd like to join you, but I also have issues hosting because my computer has an only slightly better computational capacity than a toaster.
  18. Tsintzask

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but the dog hates you with a burning passion and loves literally everyone else. I wish for world domination.
  19. Tsintzask

Spectre Mod [SPRITERS NEEDED]

I'm not a very good spriter, but this would be a good way for me to improve. I'll try to help, but I'm not sure if I'm quite up to the task.
  20. Tsintzask

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you're seeing that as a hallucination due to extreme dehydration. I wish to not get this wish granted.
Back
Top Bottom