Search results for query: *

• Users: Tsintzask
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tsintzask

PC Made a small arena/event farm for Halloween events

This is a functionality over dseign type of thing, I didn't really decorate it. However, it may be useful to some of you for farming events and such. I have also included supplies and stuff in chests. Google Drive download link
  2. Tsintzask

Weapons & Equip Hand of Cards, a prehardmode weapon affected by luck, and its Hardmode big brother

Hand of Cards: 20/30/45 Magic Damage Use time: 30/25/20 Knockback: 0/5/4.5 Crit chance: 17% Mana cost: 28 Non-autofire 1% drop chance from any Goblin Army event enemy, sold by the Goblin Tinkerer for 31 Gold after the Pirate Invasion is beaten. Tooltip: 'Becomes stronger the luckier you are'...
  3. Tsintzask

Heroes of Terraria: A Hearthstone Expansion

First off, let me preface this by saying that I'm not an artist, and I do not consider this art. All I did was design some (well, a lot of) Hearthstone cards using the online tool hearthcards.net. I also did not know where this would fit in the Player Creations forum. I'm only posting this here...
  4. Tsintzask

Dark Elf Challenge Playtrough

The Challenge: Once you enter your new world with a new character, instantly dig straight down until you reach the underground. You are not allowed to do anything on the surface until you enter hardmode, then the challenge ends.
  5. Tsintzask

Items How about a Desert Biome Chest?

Do you think it would be a nice idea for the desert biome to have its own biome key & chest. My suggestions are the following: The weapon I would like to see would be a magic weapon that fires a sand projectile that creates sand on impact, thus allowing an infinte amount of sand to be...
  6. Tsintzask

Multiplayer can cause some weird situations

Just have a look at this: Someone spawned the Cultist during the Lunar Event... Most late edit in human history: feel free to post your own weird multiplayer experiences!
  7. Tsintzask

Is there a Throwing class?

The Ninja and Fossil armors apparently have effect only on throwing weapons. Do you think that the trhower would classify as a fifth class, along with the warrior, ranger, mage, and summoner?
Back
Top Bottom