Search results for query: *

1. Phantastic Hero

Game Mechanics Change to summoned minions, etc

So we all know that summoner class is boring. Not much to do right? All you ever have to do is to click your mouse a few times and you are good for the rest of the battle. So my suggestion is that your minions can die. Enemies do not target your minions but if somehow they get in the way, they...
  2. Phantastic Hero

Items Early game summoning weapon

An early game summoning items. These summons a slow moving orb that does damage whenever it touches the enemy. All orbs move 5 mph. And it will teleport to the player when it is too far. These are the items: Amber core dps: 16 crit:1% Diamond core dps: 14 crit:1% Ruby core dps: 12 crit:1%...
  3. Phantastic Hero

Items Crimson/corruption alter summoner.

You can create and place down crimson/corruption alter. recipe: 5 crimson/corruption seed, 5 rotten chunk/vertebra, and 10 hallowed bar.
  4. Phantastic Hero

NPCs & Enemies Sun lord

Before you say anything, this is not an alternative to moon lord or an end game boss. I see that people will probably say this has no purpose to be in the game. But I believe this boss may work if you buff the moon lord a bit. And make the cultist spawn after Duke fishron and golemn is defeated...
  5. Phantastic Hero

Game Mechanics Level system

Forgive me if I'm unclear in my explanation. So a level system. You level up every time you mine ore or defeat enemies. Levels go up to 100. And each level randomly increases your character's stats slightly. Everyone would ultimately get different stats for different characters. If you are...
  6. Phantastic Hero

Items pre-eye of cathulu minion

I came up with a minion. . . sprout dps: 5 - 10 ingredient: 10 rich mahogany wood, 10 tin/copper bars. shoots out a block of wood at the enemy every 2 seconds. velocity is really fast, it will most likely hit the enemy every time. 25 mana
  7. Phantastic Hero

Game Mechanics A game mode/playthrough

When you start up Terraria, you have choice of playing in different pre-set servers. This will be unlocked after defeating the moonlord. You are given a special character that is preset for all people playing on the map. (so you can't go in with full solar armor and wreck everyone) The servers...
  8. Phantastic Hero

Items Master art gear

Just a quick suggestion. I want a new summoner item set. The armor, and weapon and everything else. It should be called the master art gear. In pre-hardmode. summoning related items are rare. So I came up with a solution. A set of weapons that are easy to craft. Just a plain paper damage: 4...
  9. Phantastic Hero

Items a new way of setting up a spawn point

A tent. That's it. A tent is like a bed. But it can be used outside. Except when are in a dungeon. To craft. You need, ultra bright torch, campfire, 20 wood and 20 silk. Buff: If nearby, enemy spawn-rate increased, and gives regenerative buff.
  10. Phantastic Hero

Items A new yo-yo of awesomeness

Just a quick suggestion. I want a yo-yo that has a special ability like the terrarian. The ghostly flare yo-yo: Has 6 white orbs orbiting the yo-yo. The orbs do 50 damage, and the yo-yo itself does 100 damage. Drops from the dungeon. Edit: The yo-yo can go through blocks.
  11. Phantastic Hero

Items the all powerful banner of eternal energy

Just a quick suggestion. I always get ton of banners and I quickly run out of space to put them. So I came up with a solution. What if you can craft a special banner that gives you a buff to all the mobs in a single biome.(or maybe a small area?) To craft: IN loom 9 or less...
  12. Phantastic Hero

Items Wire related tool

Basically it is a tool called the "anti-wirenator". With this you can make a rectangle of any size on the screen. When you let go of your curser, it destroys every wire,actuator that is inside the rectangle. The destroyed item goes back in your inventory.
  13. Phantastic Hero

Game Mechanics New stats and better game play

Back ground story When I play Terraria, it really bugs me how easy it is to get killed by the moon lord. When I say that I mean its REALLY hard. I already have the full solar flare armor and stuff, but the moon lord is still able to kill me every time. If you are wondering how I got my armors...
  14. Phantastic Hero

NPCs & Enemies necromencer NPC

There are many NPCs in Terraria, but I don't think there is a necromancer NPC. So I present to you the Necromancer. Necromancer: attack: spawns little skeletons about every 2 seconds that does 30 to 40 damge items selling: necromancer hat, energy charm, un-dead wood, death rod and unknown...
  15. Phantastic Hero

Game Mechanics The final battle

I have come to realize that Terraria was first published in 2011. Its been more than 5 years, and it still doesn't have the final boss, Cthulhu. If you haven't known Cthulhu is the main reason being why we have to defeat bosses like the moon lord and duke fishron. And for 5 years, we have yet to...
  16. Phantastic Hero

Game Mechanics Cyber World

Many people have been longing for a challenge, so this is what I came up with. The idea I am suggesting is basically a new world where everything is different. (Everything is cyber related) You would need something called the cyber pod to enter the cyber world. To get the cyber pod you have...
  17. Phantastic Hero

Portfolio/Multi-Topic mimicry master

I thought mimics were getting a bit too weak as you get stronger, so I came up with this: The mimicry king is looks just like any normal player. First off it has 20000 life points and its defense is 50. The boss uses whatever weapon the player is using however the exceptions are if the...
  18. Phantastic Hero

Other new buff regarding mounts!

It seems that people are using mounts like Cute Fishron or UFO. a lot I personally think it takes away the challenge in the game and it takes away the use for wings. I think there should be a buff called "uncomfortable" What the buff "uncomfortable" does is, you cannot ride mounts for 2 minutes...
  19. Phantastic Hero

Items dark sprite sword

Basically it is sword that will probably the best weapon in the game. ( I mean if it was added in the 1.3 version) The sword will look much like the terrablade but it has has black glow to it. Base damage : 150 speed : insainly fast...
  20. Phantastic Hero

Portfolio/Multi-Topic mechanical moon

After you defeat the moon Lord, you can fight the mechanical moon. Mechanical moon have ; for mini bosses : mechanical wasp queen, giant titan cyclops, super mechanical worm for normal enemies : cyclops, anti-flesh man, solidified soldiers, solidified archers, Iron golem, mechanical medusa...
Back
Top Bottom