Search results for query: *

1. Creeper da Snek

How to remove Vanilla recipes.

Override PostAddRecipes() in a ModSystem, iterate through Main::recipe, and call Recipe::DisableRecipe() on the recipes you'd like to remove. ExampleMod has an example of how to use PostAddRecipes(): tModLoader/ExampleMod/Content/ExampleRecipes.cs at 1.4.4 · tModLoader/tModLoader Most of the...
  2. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader Need help making the music in my underworld biome work

You’re accidentally setting Music to -1. MusicLoader.GetMusicSlot takes either a full path or a mod and a partial path, but you’ve provided a mod and a full path. Either of the below snippets a should work: public override int Music => MusicLoader.GetMusicSlot(Mod, “Assets/Music/” (…)); public...
  3. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader Need help making the music in my underworld biome work

SceneEffectPriority.Environment should do the trick. From its documentation: "Will override vanilla SceneEffect for Sandstorm, Hell, Above surface during Eclipse, Space, Shimmer".
  4. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader Don't know why the Shoot method is wrong

You’re following an outdated tutorial. Shoot is no longer used to change parameters for shooting, ModifyShootStats is. You can find an up-to-date example of a gun here: tModLoader/ExampleMod/Content/Items/Weapons/ExampleGun.cs at 1.4.4 · tModLoader/tModLoader Additionally, if you Visual Studio...
  5. Creeper da Snek

Items Luminite buckets

Water/Lava/Honey Buckets can be shimmered into one another in a cycle: Water Buckets shimmer into Honey Buckets, Honey Buckets into Lava Buckets, and Lava Buckets back into Water Buckets. (Buckets) Presumably, Luminite Buckets would follow this pattern, except that Lava Luminite Buckets would...
  6. Creeper da Snek

Blocks & Decoration Quickswitch / Blockswap Sand

You can already freely block swap gravity-affected blocks once you have a Cobalt Pickaxe or better: Block Swap
  7. Creeper da Snek

Texture Pack Help with full IDs for resource pack

The format is “Acc_{Slot}_{ID}”. The Terraria wiki has a list of all the equip slot IDs: Data IDs Capes are usually Acc_Front and Acc_Back.
  8. Creeper da Snek

AYUDA CON UN MOD

Expeditions Mod. It doesn't exist on 1.4.4.
  9. Creeper da Snek

Thank you!

Thank you!
  10. Creeper da Snek

Thank you!

Thank you!
  11. Creeper da Snek

Thank you!

Thank you!
  12. Creeper da Snek

Thank you!

Thank you!
  13. Creeper da Snek

Other Creeper costume

https://terraria.wiki.gg/wiki/Creeper_set https://terraria.wiki.gg/wiki/Goodie_Bag https://terraria.wiki.gg/wiki/Halloween The Creeper set drops from Goodie Bags. Goodie Bags are dropped by all enemies during the Halloween season event. Terraria considers it to be Halloween when: 1) The system...
  14. Creeper da Snek

Somebody please help me!

public override string Texture => "Terraria/Images/NPC_59" + NPCID.LavaSlime; This evaluates to "Terraria/Images/NPC_5959". Either get rid of the "59" in the string, or stop appending NPCID.LavaSlime. I'm not sure why your error message refers to "NPC_59" unless you changed something between...
  15. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader Loading other files packed inside mod.

To load an arbitrary file, you can use Mod::GetFileStream(string, bool).
  16. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader How to make a rainbow tile like rainbow bricks? [Answered]

(Terraria.GameContent.Drawing.TileDrawing::DrawSingleTile(), line 743). Try assigning to TileDrawInfo.tileLight instead of TileDrawInfo.colorTint.
  17. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader [1.4.4] Characters being drawn behind interface.

UI player drawing in 1.4.4 has to be done with a SpriteSortMode.Immediate SpriteBatch. If you’re starting the SpriteBatch yourself, make sure you use SpriteSortMode.Immediate. If you’re using a UIElement, you can set UIElement.UseImmediateMode to true when you initialize it. Relevent tMod...
  18. Creeper da Snek

PC I'm unable to retexture Projectiles

Power tool projectiles have their textures facing upwards, not rightwards like the items. As an example, here's the Cobalt Drill (Projectile_59.png):
  19. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader Want Mod Compatibility?

Thanks again for the update! I'll be sure to mark those as unobtainable.
  20. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader Want Mod Compatibility?

Thanks for the update! I'll mark down the grenade and fisherman for the port. As for the Rescue Fairies issue: Turns out, I found and fixed this issue three months ago! Except I never actually updated the mod to fix it. Whoops. I'll get an update to Rescue Fairies out shortly. Thank you for the...
Back
Top Bottom