Search results for query: *

1. Kirisame

Top 5 favorite video games

I figured I'd post my list again, because it's changed a lot since last year. 1. PMD: Explorers of Sky (unchanged, and will likely never change) 2. Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (tie) 2. Mother 3 (tie) 4. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia 5. Radiant Historia Honorable mentions...
  2. Kirisame

Even though my name references Marisa Kirisame and my avatar is art of her, she actually isn't...

Even though my name references Marisa Kirisame and my avatar is art of her, she actually isn't my favorite Touhou girl. That would be Ran.
  3. Kirisame

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

Thank you!
  4. Kirisame

tModLoader Azathoth Mod [Development has begun!]

Azathoth Download: [filler for when a version outside of initial testing is released] Discord: https://discord.gg/w242HZw What exactly is the Azathoth mod going to add to Terraria? -20+ bosses -Many hostile NPCs -Maybe a few town NPCs -Several new ores and armor/weapon tiers -A lot of new...
  5. Kirisame

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

Hello, I would like to request a new wavebank. Thanks in advance, if you take my request. Also, for the Touhou ones, I'd like the originals and not arranges (Although they're pretty much all really easy to find thanks to them having more unique names). 1. Night - Pokemon Sun and Moon - Iki Town...
  6. Kirisame

Craziest experience in Terraria thus far!

One time, When I was playing an Expert Mode world, the Eye of Cthulhu got hit by a falling star and was pushed into the damage range to make it dash insanely fast, and I was really low on health so it killed me in a matter of seconds.
  7. Kirisame

Community, then transferring my credits to university after getting my associate's degree

Community, then transferring my credits to university after getting my associate's degree
  8. Kirisame

Music that Best Represents Dark Themes

This one doesn't fit one of the listed themes so much as it is just, for the most part, audible insanity, but one thing that cannot be denied is that it is definitely a very dark and chaotic theme. Although, I do suppose it could maybe qualify under destruction due to the context and stakes of...
  9. Kirisame

I just applied to college, and it's hard to believe I'm so close to being an adult and stuff...

I just applied to college, and it's hard to believe I'm so close to being an adult and stuff. Like, there's only 6 months left until I'm 18.
  10. Kirisame

Other Game Pokémon

I've only caught one. Ever. And it was a Golett in Y.
  11. Kirisame

Other Game Pokémon

Shellos/Gastrodon really doesn't count, the East/West coast variations are completely identical in terms of movepool/typing/stats. No matter how similar the two typings are between a Pokemon and its regional variant or if they have identical stats (in the case of Dugtrio/Marowak), at least they...
  12. Kirisame

Other Game Pokémon

I've been playing Pokemon since '08 Alolan Ninetales is my favorite Pokemon, but Celesteela is a close second. My favorite generation is Gen 5, although Gen 7 is way up there.
  13. Kirisame

Casual How did you get your TCF name?

I got my name from Marisa Kirisame from Touhou's theme in Great Fair Wars (where she's the Extra boss). I really don't like it as much as Love-colored Master Spark (one of Marisa's other themes), but it's the one that worked the most as a username. The lowercase letters are mostly just an...
  14. Kirisame

Top 5 favorite video games

1. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (the ending still makes me emotional, and the story is really interesting towards the end) 2. Touhou (the entire series, I really like the characters and music in it) 3. Terraria (self-explanatory) 4. Fallout: New Vegas (I really like the story, and I...
  15. Kirisame

What's the worst thing that has happened to you in a game?

I lost a game in Pokemon because I missed four Focus Blasts in a row. People don't call it Focus Miss for nothing.
  16. Kirisame

Touhou Thread

Touhou is one of my favorite video game franchises, even if I am completely terrible at it. My favorite game is Imperishable Night and my favorite character is Ran Yakumo.
  17. Kirisame

What is the hardest fight that you’ve ever fought?

Expert Plantera without a proper arena or Gravitation Potions (for dodging the spike balls). It was as painful as it sounds.
  18. Kirisame

Humorous Glitchiest Games

Basically any Bethesda game can definitely count, but the one that I've had the most issues with glitches in is Fallout 3. The issues I've had range from as humorous as a Super Mutant spazzing its way through the air to as annoying as the game constantly crashing. I'm not even on Windows 10 so...
  19. Kirisame

Favourite Youtubers?

-JonTron -Draegast -ChippyGaming -Scykoh -Theodd1sout -I Hate Everything
  20. Kirisame

I completely forgot I had an account here

Hello, while this account obviously isn't new (just look at the join date and Skeletron Prime title, that's definitive proof), but I'm new to posting here. I began lurking here again because of the Calamity mod, and I had the urge to rejoin as a result to get to know the Terraria community more...
Back
Top Bottom