Search results for query: *

1. Biggy-π

Pixel Art Pie's cool pixel art

i couldnt see my forehead, so i got so mad i made Sonic 1 styled Eye of Cthulhu and Retinazer Eggman controlling the Retty/EoC seemed fun so i did that
  2. Biggy-π

woke up from hibernation, here's attempts at terraria styled arts: a chaos emerald, supposed to be a mix of Sonic 2 and modern's emeralds and a duck costume for vanity contest, it's pretty lame so i probably won't submit it
  3. Biggy-π

bone projectiles from regular bones, bone glove and the nonexistent long bone and some shadowflame bones bc reasons (whoops i keep slackin' on terraria art)
  4. Biggy-π

Official Your favorite blocks

well dirt is a pretty fashionable block
  5. Biggy-π

Ok before I forget to exist again, I've updated all of the bars (except meteorite because I got lazy)
  6. Biggy-π

Holy crab all of these are so amazing, thanks!
  7. Biggy-π

looks like it's slime time (edit: whoops, i didn't realize i posted this twice)
  8. Biggy-π

oh yeah i have an account here

oh yeah i have an account here
  9. Biggy-π

Thanks y'all, that really means alot! (also here's the Golem Mr. Tim betted on) (and a Ralsei because he's too cool not to draw)
  10. Biggy-π

Well, wonder no more, for I have drawn one (and a celestial sigil because i got confused)
  11. Biggy-π

a peanut that looks 10x better in the Crimson theme
  12. Biggy-π

Finally remembered I had an account, also here's a few slimes that I feel very proud of making
  13. Biggy-π

Kerpow, made a Retinazer gif.
  14. Biggy-π

Thanks, I'm really glad you liked it!
  15. Biggy-π

Now that I finally remembered that I have an account here, here's my Terraria related pixel art. I might make some more in the future and add it onto this thread. A bunch of bars (Edit: changed one color from the hallowed bar's palette so it'll blend better) Recolored meteorite bar because I...
  16. Biggy-π

recently ate a croissant

recently ate a croissant
Back
Top Bottom