Search results for query: *

1. Elyvern

Elyvern's 1.3 Builds

The altars generated like that. They're quite an eyesore as I fished up enough ores not to have to break any of them (so I can better control biome spread in my world). I've never used Tedit before, although I suppose I could remove the altars with it. As for the lake, I took the landscape as...
  2. Elyvern

Elyvern's 1.3 Builds

Hello all, I just came back to Terraria after a 3-year hiatus to find so many new blocks and content that I felt inspired to put in as much time building as I do playing! I'm still going through all the game content new to me since version 1, but I've been taking a break from killing bosses to...
  3. Elyvern

Great buildings(and else)

The most recent snapshot of my base. Hallow fishing grounds. The mobs just won't let me build in peace! Unicorn on a stick rare? I collected 3 just doing this build! Playing on a medium world and trying to save real estate space leads to many vertical cliffs like this, so I had to find a...
  4. Elyvern

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

While farming for pirate maps in the ocean, had 3 stacks of ice with me - regular, red & pink. Stuck them in and got 3 biome keys in 10 mins. Removed the ice, leaving the jungle blocks behind, got jungle key. All keys accounted for in 30 mins. Another lucky occasion - farming for lizhard bricks...
  5. Elyvern

Post Your 1.3 base here!

Just came back to playing Terraria again after not touching it for 2 years. I stopped playing when hardmode first came out, had a couple of characters in early hardmode so I used my old world to get certain hardmode items to spruce up the base. The amount of new content added is inspiring! Still...
Back
Top Bottom