Search results for query: *

1. Ilsaac

**REPORTED** Ally positions and health bars are not displayed appropriately

At first we thought it was a feature adjustment, but something is clearly not working properly; both the health bar indicator and position indicator are not visible for the most part. This is the far upper left corner of the world.
  2. Ilsaac

Resolved [IGNORE THIS] Guide Voodoo Doll deletes when quick stacked to Defender's Forge

I started with four or five Guide Voodoo Dolls in my inventory and quick stacked, expecting them to go in my Defender's Forge, but they've apparently vanished, and aren't in any of my other chests. EDIT: Turns out they went into the Void Vault instead, that's my dang.
  3. Ilsaac

**REPORTED** Sanguine Staff ignores targeting

As described in the title; very noticeable in boss fights with a lot of adds, the bats will almost invariably ignore my target on the boss to rip at Destroyer probes or Queen Jellyfish slimes.
  4. Ilsaac

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

The Spider Staff no longer counting as 0.75 of a minion slot has had a surprisingly significant impact on its performance in early Hardmode. Bumping up its damage slightly might help, or alternatively reverting this change would be good as well.
  5. Ilsaac

**REPORTED** Cool Whip targets Mysterious Portal during the Old One's Army event

As it says on the tin, when the Cool Whip creates its snowflake, it'll go straight down the line through all the enemies and hang on the portal, which is invincible.
  6. Ilsaac

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

There's currently a crafting exploit with the Apprentice's, Slinger's, Barbarian's, and Sniper's Essences where they require nothing to craft. My theory is that this is because I have Thorium, but not Calamity installed. Below is my current modlist.
  7. Ilsaac

tModLoader Magic Storage

It isn't that there's some sort of cap on storage space, it's that the world is made in "chunks" similar to Minecraft. If there is too much information to load within one of these "chunks", the game will simply choose to not load it. Spreading your storage blocks out, and connecting them with...
  8. Ilsaac

tModLoader Auto Trash

Are there currently any plans to fix autotrash not recognizing items when they're fished up?
  9. Ilsaac

tModLoader Magic Storage

This isn't a bug, more of a performance issue that the new crafting interface (which I love, by the way, you did magnificently with it). Requesting an item be crafted tends to absolutely kill my framerate. I fully understand if you can't actually fix that given the nature of what you're doing...
  10. Ilsaac

Weapons & Equip Yet Another Stardust Guardian Suggestion

Howdy! As I'm sure you've all heard from my fellow summoners, the general consensus is that our set bonus is...mediocre, to say the least. To say the most, it's very close to being completely useless and if not for my dedication towards summoning, I'd probably never touch it. That said, I...
  11. Ilsaac

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Don't care about 1.3.5 support, but is there a way to revert the game back to 1.3.4.4?
  12. Ilsaac

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

Assuming you're still up to doing requests, I've got another for Undertale. I did this a while back with somebody else, but since then two new songs have been added. Therefore, here I am! If you need links to any of the songs or just can't find them, I'm more than happy to supply. Thanks a lot!
  13. Ilsaac

PC TeamTerraria 3- A Private 1.3.2 Multiplayer Server (Signups)

Hours Played: 1017 Age: 19 Why are you here? If I'm not who will supply the memes? IGN + Class: Mali/malignantMystic, and early-game Ranged, Hardmode Mage. Definitely not Summoner, if I see another set of Stardust Armour ever again I'm gonna run into traffic. Steam Profile: [click] Other: I...
  14. Ilsaac

PC TeamTerraria 2 - A Private 1.3.1 Multiplayer Server (Signups)

Hours Played: 892 Hours (and rising) Age: Nineteen Reason for Joining: I was here last time, I'd like to do it again, and I'm super-excited to see the new 1.3.1 content in action in multiplayer. Preferred Class: I don't have any preferred class, but I will likely be playing Ranged to begin with...
  15. Ilsaac

Fresh start, fresh friends!

I'm pretty much available at any time, so any time that's good for everybody is also good for me.
  16. Ilsaac

PC Looking For someone to start new with

Added you on Steam, really looking forward to playing!
  17. Ilsaac

Fresh start, fresh friends!

Also interested, already sent a request on Steam.
  18. Ilsaac

SOMEBODY WANNA PLAY

Unless somebody gave it to you (which would be done through Steam), you most likely have a pirated/cracked version of the game.
  19. Ilsaac

SOMEBODY WANNA PLAY

Also interested! (By the way, the Steam name you gave doesn't work.)
  20. Ilsaac

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Sprite's Expert Mode Qualms

I'm going to have to disagree with this purely on pretense. I have never, not once in the course of Expert Mode, had any difficulty getting started right off the bat. You jump over the slimes when they get too close, and make sure your tool isn't swinging on them. It's not rocket science. Slimes...
Back
Top Bottom