Search results for query: *

1. glider521al

PC Buying 1.4.4 Paintings 🖼️ (esp. Viking Voyage + gold mouse) - High Rewards on offer

Also looking for (as secondary priority): Remnants of Devotion (purchased) Buddies (purchased) Tree Nymph butterfly (value - 12 platinum) Update: now have a semi-reliable (albeit slow method) for farming for a golden grasshopper. Thanks again!
  2. glider521al

Awesome trader! +1 Rep

Awesome trader! +1 Rep
  3. glider521al

PC Buying 1.4.4 Paintings 🖼️ (esp. Viking Voyage + gold mouse) - High Rewards on offer

Hi, Terrarian Traders! I'm looking to buy the following paintings in exchange for rare items/platinum coins: Viking Voyage (caverns) ➡️ worth about 17 platinum coins for first painting (buying up to 2): Wildflowers (caverns) ➡️ worth about 10 platinum coins (buying one more): Moonman &...
  4. glider521al

PC Buying pets: Dirtiest Dirt Block - rare items/high platinum on offer (COMPLETE)

Sure. Please be sure to keep an eye out, thanks. Also open to counter offers.
  5. glider521al

PC Buying pets: Dirtiest Dirt Block - rare items/high platinum on offer (COMPLETE)

Hi Terrabossx, I have/can craft upto 500 scarab bombs. Do you have any of the following: Dirtiest (Dirt) Block pet. Or a gold critter: seahorse/ladybug/butterfly/grasshopper/strider/dragonfly or worm). Or certain 1.4.4 paintings (strange growth/forest troll/wildflower or viking voyage or...
  6. glider521al

PC Platinum Plaza - Item Trade

Awesome! Do you exchange gold critters to? For example can I exchange a golden mouse for a gold waterstrider or gold seahorse (or Vice Versa)? So Gold Dragonflies/butterflies/grasshoppers/ladybugs are all worth 3 platinum coins? Does that mean you have spares of them to trade? I'm keen on...
  7. glider521al

Hi folks, I'm looking to purchase/trade for one of each of the above 1.4.4 pet items at a high price. I have most items in the game available for trade including: (Almost) any other pet/summon in the game. Rare mobility tools like Rod of Discord or Universal Pylons. Angler rewards (golden...
  8. glider521al

PC WTB Celestial Magnet

Hi Telos16 I can trade you one.
  9. glider521al

Excessively Organized Storage 📦 XD

Back in 2018, items were scattered everywhere; whenever we tried to organize them, we found duplicates that caused chests to overflow into more generic sort-things-ou-later bins. So I tried to create a new system to sort out everything once and for all! Back then, I failed... dismally XD...
  10. glider521al

NPCs & Enemies Biome Key Spawn Boss Mimic

While I support the idea of a mimic boss, I'm against using biome keys to summon it. It would make summoning the boss prohibitively expensive each time; even with an AFK farm it can take a long time before another biome keys drops.
  11. glider521al

Great trading with you! +1 Rep

Great trading with you! +1 Rep
  12. glider521al

PC Looking to buy a metal detector

Hi, I just found I have more metal detectors than expected, in an old world. I can give it to you for just one strange plant. Or if unavailable 17 bars of iron OR 10 bars of chlorophyte.
  13. glider521al

PC Looking to buy a metal detector

Hi melonissocool. I have spare metal detectors and most items in the game that could be of interest to you. Do you have any of the following items available for trade)? Gold critter (specifically: ladybug/Butterfly/Dragonfly/Water Strider/Seahorse OR Gold Goldfish) Rare Dyes: Purple Ooze Or...
  14. glider521al

PC WTB Rifle Scope

Hi Mat, Sure :), that will help us extend our Terrarium at our Trade Post world. My Steam account is glider521al My timezone is +10GMT (I'm usually active from after 4:30 PM after work).
  15. glider521al

PC WTB Rifle Scope

Hi MatEww, Would you be interesting in trading a rifle scope for any of the following? A gold critter (specifically: ladybug/Butterfly/Dragonfly/Water Strider/Seahorse OR Gold Goldfish; otherwise can trade any gold critter that's not a bunny) Rare Dyes: Shifting Sands Or Gel Or Purple Ooze Or...
  16. glider521al

PC WTB Star Wrath and Meowmere

Awesome trading with you earlier + 1 Rep.
  17. glider521al

PC Moon lord drops

Hi PeachyChristy, For Moon Lord's rare drops: I.e. a unique weapon, Meowmere Cart, trophy, mask or Master Mode pet. Do you have any of the following items available for trade? A gold critter (specifically: Bird/ladybug/Butterfly/Dragonfly/Water Strider/Seahorse OR Gold Goldfish) Rare Dyes...
  18. glider521al

Nice trading with you +1 Rep!

Nice trading with you +1 Rep!
  19. glider521al

Hi Pckpow, Awesome! You can find me at: https://steamcommunity.com/id/glider521al/ :)
  20. glider521al

Hi Pckpow, Sorry I've been off for a while. Would you be interested in trading for any of the following instead? 3 strange plants (each) A set of martian OR Shifting Sands or Gel Dye (3 bottles make up one set) Decorative Ancient Tablet (Painting) Oasis (Painting) Where's Waldo (Painting)...
Back
Top Bottom