Search results for query: *

• Users: AdenSword
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. AdenSword

PC Older versions of terraria

So, I started a youtube channel, and I wanted to do a Terraria Nostalgia trip series. And I knew that you could easily get the older versions of terraria through Game Launcher. But it turns out that that's not working. Is there any other way to get older versions of terraria?
  2. AdenSword

PC WTB S.D.M.G. or Celebration

Killed the moon lord several times, all I got was last prisms and a lunar flare. I have quite a few decently rare items stored, name your item and I will (hopefully) have it.
  3. AdenSword

Weapons & Equip Issue with the portal gun

I loved the 1.3 update, it's a ton of fun, and the addition of the portal gun was awesome, playing portal maps is a lot of fun. But, there is one big issue with the portal gun... *dramatic creepy music* *dramatic creepy music ends and there is a 5 second pause* (please read this as fast and as...
  4. AdenSword

Need help with expert moon lord

Well, I never thought I would be posting one of these threads but, here I am. Ever since 1.3 came out I've been doing an expert playthrough, I didn't have all that much trouble with the bosses, sometimes I had to try 3-4 times, but I got it soon enough. But the moon lord, I'm starting to...
  5. AdenSword

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

Once I was kicked from a TF2 MvM server for not being a brony. What stupid and unreasonable reasons have you been kicked/banned for? (For any game at all)
  6. AdenSword

tAPI (WIP) Aden's Mod

Welcome to Aden's mod! Im sure some of you remember the thread that this used to be back on TO. But instead of making this a poll like the last one was this is a thread about the mod itself. Here is a spoiler telling you what stuff this mod is adding 23. Medium paintbrush that has a 2x2 paint...
Back
Top Bottom