Search results for query: *

1. G

tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

Hey everybody, I've updated the original post: fixed broken images, added links to Steam Workshop for 1.4 content. Also, I'm really happy about Re-Logic introducing some of my Vanilla Tweaks changes into 1.4, even though it's most likely just a coincidence. I've marked those features with...
  2. G

tModLoader LongbowsFTW - hardmode ore counterparts for Repeaters

The project is now maintained by @Pop000100. This means it will receive updates if a new version of tModLoader requires it, but new features probably won't be added.
  3. G

tModLoader Wireless

I found a new maintainer for the mod, say hello to @Pop000100. This means that the project is not abandoned and will be updated if a new version of tModLoader requires it. For now, he just released a small update, which allows easier translation to other languages.
  4. G

I've found a new maintainer for VanillaTweaks: @Pop000100 With his help, I've released an update, v3.0.4. This update just rewrites a bit of code to make it run better on newer versions of tModLoader. I also updated the mod's description a bit. All future updates will be made by Pop000100.
  5. G

tModLoader Miscellania

v1.7.3: Fixed issues when migrating old config files. Added Pop000100 to credits, thank you for your help. Updated Chinese translation. Rewrote some code to make it more compatible with newer versions of tML.
  6. G

tModLoader Miscellania

That's right, @Pop000100 is now the new maintainer of Miscellania and Vanilla Tweaks!
  7. G

tModLoader Wireless

I'm abandoning this mod and all others. Read the full announcement here.
  8. G

tModLoader LongbowsFTW - hardmode ore counterparts for Repeaters

I'm abandoning this mod and all others. Read the full announcement here: tModLoader - Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods
  9. G

tModLoader Miscellania

However, I'd feel guilty if I just left my mods as-is. That's why some of my mods are getting a "final update" - I wanted to fix a few bugs, adopt new tModLoader features and clean up the code to make it easier for someone else to maintain. Miscellania v1.7: The mod now uses the new...
  10. G

tModLoader Miscellania

I have an announcement to make. As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been active in the Terraria modding community at all in the past few months. There was a lack of updates, no new features, and I haven't been checking the forums that much. There's a few reasons for this, but to make a...
  11. G

However, I'd feel guilty if I just left my mods as-is. That's why some of my mods are getting a "final update" - I wanted to fix a few bugs, adopt new tModLoader features and clean up the code to make it easier for someone else to maintain. Vanilla Tweaks v3.0: Added support for tModLoader's...
  12. G

I have an announcement to make. As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been active in the Terraria modding community at all in the past few months. There was a lack of updates, no new features, and I haven't been checking the forums that much. There's a few reasons for this, but to make a...
  13. G

Not really, sorry. I agree that it's super annoying. I'll make sure to do something about it. On that topic, the Flying Dutchman should also get an update. Thank you for these words, I appreciate it! Although lately I haven't been playing a lot of Terraria at all, so pretty much all of my...
  14. G

Vanilla Tweaks v2.9: Crimson Armor now provides +12% melee damage instead of +6% all damage Sitting Duck's Fishing Pole is now Hardmode only Mechanic's Rod is now sold more often Undead Miners now drop Mining armor more often (33% chance in Normal Mode, 50% in Expert) Undead Miners now count as...
  15. G

tModLoader Magic Storage +

Does that mean automation in Terraria? Like, auto mob grinders, auto plant farmers and such?
  16. G

tModLoader Miscellania

Fixed, sorry for the trouble. Miscellania v1.6.5: Fixed Autofisher mod integration (for the third time now) When you right click on the Autofisher, it now gives you information about the current Fishing Power (like a Fisherman's Pocket Guide/Fish Finder) If you place multiple Item Vacuums in a...
  17. G

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

I fixed this in Miscellania v1.6.5, sorry for that.
  18. G

tModLoader Miscellania

The Autofisher finally gets mod integration! It is now compatible with @Roxxz's Fishing 2.0 mod, go check it out. You need the latest version of Miscellania, however (v1.6.4).
  19. G

Ouch, didn't know the Sitting Duck was available so early on. I thought it was Hardmode only. Yeah, I guess should I do something about this. Could be cool, but I'm not sure if it's possible to program well.
Back
Top Bottom