Search results for query: *

1. G

tModLoader Wireless

NOTE: I no longer maintain this project! More info here: tModLoader - Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods The project is now maintained by @Pop000100. It will get updates for newer versions of tModLoader but newer features won't be added. Are you tired of running thousands of wires...
  2. G

tModLoader Modder's Guide to Config Files and Optional Features

Welcome! Today I'd like to show you how to add your own Config/Options file to your tModLoader mod. Players will be able to edit that file to change your mod's behavior. In this guide, I'll assume that you have at least very basic knowledge of how to make a tModLoader mod, and you already have...
  3. G

tModLoader Boss Expertise

Note: this thread has been merged into the "Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods" thread. Is Expert Mode too frustrating for you, but you still want a bit of a challenge? Do you think Normal Mode bosses are too boring? Then this mod is probably for you! Boss Expertise makes bosses move and...
  4. G

tModLoader Miscellania

NOTE: this project is now maintained by @Pop000100! More info here: tModLoader - Miscellania The mod will receive updates for future versions of tModLoader/Terraria, but there will be no new content. Welcome to the Miscellania mod thread! It's a mod that adds a whole bunch of miscellaneous...
  5. G

tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

Note: I'm no longer updating these mods, see here for more info. My mods are now maintained by @Pop000100, they will receive updates for newer versions of tModLoader but new features won't be added. Welcome! This is a combined thread for some of my little mods that don't really add any content...
  6. G

tModLoader Dye Easy - finally crafting dyes is a bit less painful!

Note: this thread has been merged into the "Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods" thread. Dye Easy is a tiny mod that makes Basic and Compound dyes much easier to get by changing their crafting recipes. It's based on one of my old suggestions, way back from 1.2. Yes, I know that those dyes...
  7. G

tModLoader goldenapple's tiny mods - Vanilla Tweaks, Hardmode ore Longbows and others!

Note that I'm closing this thread down! I decided it would be better to have a separate thread for all of my mods. Welcome to my Tiny Mods thread! This is where I'll put information about all of my small mods that, in my opinion, don't deserve a separate thread. Why not combine everything...
  8. G

tModLoader LongbowsFTW - hardmode ore counterparts for Repeaters

NOTE: I no longer maintain this project! More info here: tModLoader - Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods. The mod is maintained by @Pop000100. It will get updates for new versions of tModLoader but new features won't get added. Longbows FTW is a tiny mod that adds Longbows -...
  9. G

Weapons & Equip Normal Ninja Gear?

This might not be added as it's more like a personal complaint rather than a balance issue. Ah well, here we go... I love the dashing ability of the Tabi and Master Ninja Gear. But at the same time I absolutely hate the Climbing ability of it - it's absolutely useless at post-Plantera because...
  10. G

Items A little rebalancing of Dyes

We all know how painful it is to find dyes legitimately in Terraria. A lot of people who like this mechanic and want to make their characters look pretty usually just use inventory editors. So here we go: My attempt at fixing this. All Dye materials, when crafted, give 3 Dyes instead of 1. That...
  11. G

Casual What's your favourite part of the forum?

So that's it, really. I just want to know where do people hang out the most. I'm more of a Suggestions lurker and I also read a lot of Pixel Art threads (not surprising considering that I have my own sprites thread hehe). So what's your place?
  12. G

TCF Suggestion A [Sprites] tag for Suggestion threads

That's basically it. It would be really nice to be able to put a little icon that says "Sprites" next to your thread's name in the Player Suggestions forum. Pretty much half of all suggestions have a [Sprites] thing anyway, let's make it at least look cooler!
  13. G

Other Bring back the old NPC death messages!

You know the little messages that pop up when an NPC dies, right? Usually it's something along the lines of "Jake has died!" Now, if you've played Terraria before 1.2, you probably know that the death messages for NPCs used to be more specific, e.g. "Jake the Guide has died!" This was more...
  14. G

Pixel Art Goldenapple tries to make pixels!

Hi there! My name is goldenapple, and this is my random sprites thread, ok? I've been making sprites as a hobby and I'd really like to get some feedback on it. That's the reason why I made this thread! Red sprites are made for my friend's mod Blue sprites are completed requests Some of these...
  15. G

Weapons & Equip The Ancient Muramasa

I have to say, the old sprite was at least 2 times as badass as the new one, and a lot more iconic. Pre-1.2 Muramasa: 1.2 Muramasa: So I suggest adding the Ancient Muramasa, which is a 0.25% chance drop from all pre-Hardmode Dungeon monsters. (hopefully 1 in 400 is low enough so you don't...
  16. G

Blocks & Decoration Glowing Paint - invisible light source

As simple as that. The Painter should sell Luminiscent Paint when the player enters Hardmode. If you paint a block with it, it will give off white light, but the block's color won't change. However, you can combine it with other paint (except for Shadow and Negative, for obvious reasons) to...
Back
Top Bottom