Search results for query: *

• Users: Migui
  • Order by date
  1. Migui

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

https://steamdb.info/app/384470/history/ if the game is cancelled, why the heck its change number was updated 1 month ago?
  2. Migui

yeah i asked Loki about that some time ago and he said that it would be discussed internally with the team But i doubt that the soundtrack will ever come to us
  3. Migui

At least they could release the OST on youtube, I really loved the Corruption music
  4. Migui

I will ask you if we will ever get the chance to listen the OST of the game because it seemed beautiful.
  5. Migui

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

When will a new spoiler come out? Plz answer.
  6. Migui

The devs already said that TOW is in development for PC,Mac,Playstation 4 and Xbox One
  7. Migui

the music producers are the same?
  8. Migui

Additional Changes to Water, With Community Feedback

Cool! But wil this new visuals be present in lava and honey?
  9. Migui

Texture Pack Pixely Perfect, A Terraria Texture Pack

Isn't that what I want to know, what I want to know is what pc version(1.3.1,1.3.0,1.3.2,1.3.3) this sprites are actually working
  10. Migui

Texture Pack Pixely Perfect, A Terraria Texture Pack

Hello! This is a bit of work to do , but it's good to see a texture pack for terraria and I have a question: The sprites of molten tools and paladium tools are compatible with what version? P.S- Sorry for the bad english
  11. Migui

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

cool new things!
  12. Migui

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

And will be more funny when we will ask Red about the version 1.3 of terraria otherworld in the future
  13. Migui

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Is this mod compatible with 1.3.2.1 version?
  14. Migui

Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

I love too the new mechanic of classes Thew sayd that a launch in this year ins't likely
  15. Migui

Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

I'm so happy about how this game progrides in every spoiler,T:OW will be a game so innovator,thanks by your awesome company,but I have a question:If this game haves a new engine,obviostly supports more liquids,so there will be more liquids like acid But I'm worried about 1 thing:the items in...
  16. Migui

Congrats on mod and good work!

Congrats on mod and good work!
  17. Migui

Official Re-Logic & Quadro Delta Announce Pixel Privateers

https://twitter.com/TOW_Game/status/765255622145212420 and https://twitter.com/TOW_Game/status/763787033047404544 so basically don't launch this year :(
  18. Migui

Official Re-Logic & Quadro Delta Announce Pixel Privateers

Terraria Otherworld don't launch this year
  19. Migui

will my laptop run it

well,we don't have any official information about requirementes,but probably this game will need more ram,video ram and ghz ;)
  20. Migui

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Yes i this game will come out 2017 but well if this game will be better than the other terraria,terraria otherworld can come out in 2018
Back
Top Bottom