1. UltraSoda

xD

xD
  2. UltraSoda

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

Thx dude, it works fine now :)
  3. UltraSoda

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

Hey, uhm, i have a problem with the program and i was wondering if you could help me, whenever i try to build up the Wave bank, it says "Wave Bank creation failed!, See console log for more information" Then i click show log and it shows: Unhandled Exception...
  4. UltraSoda

NPCs & Enemies The circus is coming to town! event suggestion.

Hey!, this is actually pretty good xD, needs some work of course, but overall it's balanced and well done, good job! :D
  5. UltraSoda

Game Mechanics Player Influenced World Generation

Amazing idea! this would be a nice feature for creating custom servers and challenges, and it is even balanced! Support!
  6. UltraSoda

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Same here, but I died when I was about to kill them (700 health left)
  7. UltraSoda

Terraria World Records! [Updated]

I didn't notice, sorry xD, Fixed by now! Alright, i will be updating this thread whenever i can, thanks!
  8. UltraSoda

Terraria World Records! [Updated]

Warning: This list will no longer receive major updates (I know, misleading title). If you inform me of a new record down below i will add it, but i will no longer update it manually (Search for it myself) since i no longer play Terraria like i used to. If a new list of world records appears, i...
  9. UltraSoda

Game Mechanics Cleaner progression within Terraria

I am not sure if this is a good idea, i mean, i think it's pretty cool, in fact, I actually think that it would make the game more balanced, but a lot of speed run methods would be completely destroyed, and i personally don't like that, I feel like speed runs are an important part of the...
  10. UltraSoda

Game Mechanics My idea for an update(Sandbox mode)

I think that you should beat the game before having access to the creative mode if you are going to use it in that way, but I personally would use this mode to build, which is what I think it was made for. :D
  11. UltraSoda

:D

:D
  12. UltraSoda

NPCs & Enemies Some NPC Ideas [Terraria PC]

Yeah, i know , but I thought it was a good idea xD Thanks!, great ideas!
  13. UltraSoda

NPCs & Enemies Some NPC Ideas [Terraria PC]

Hi, i am back after 3 months of doing nothing xD, i was thinking and i have some NPC Ideas for the game, i hope you like, let's get started :D What do you think? :D
  14. UltraSoda

Biomes & Nature The Silence (New Biome Idea) [Work in Progress]

IMPORTANT: Hello!,This is my first Terraria biome idea, and its called The Silence. Its inspired in a "Dead ambient", making it a anti-hallow biome. Enjoy it! :D PD: Sorry for the quality of the images. :3 The Silence: "Suddenly you feel the fear..."
  15. UltraSoda

Other Add Cthulhu Boss in Terraria 1.4?

Hello!, So...what do you say?
  16. UltraSoda

:P

:P
Back
Top Bottom